What Are YOU Thinking? Continued 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if any women ever pretend to be men on here or is that only a male behaviour

I wonder if any women ever pretend to be men on here or is that only a male behaviour

I’m sure someone has. That’s why I’m very big on voice, pics, making sure someone is real.

Fuck me it's hot.

I want to go put a cookie sheet on my hood and make fucking grilled cheese for lunch. :mad:

I really miss my best friend. 😥 I hate that he is in such a bad place and there's nothing I can do. 😭

It’s people like him that make people like him pretend to be people like her.

For the sake of evolution and the long standing argument, the egg came before the chicken. Because obviously something close to a chicken but not yet a chicken laid a chicken egg and started the species as it is.

I just had a dream where I was in a nightclub/restaurant. The food was great. The music was good but people I never liked where everywhere! I sat by myself, ate,drunk, and had a great time. Everyone else seemed bored. Not me though. It was kinda weird. I was in my own headspace happy and slightly disturbed to see them all in the same place.

I just had a dream where I was in a nightclub/restaurant. The food was great. The music was good but people I never liked where everywhere! I sat by myself, ate,drunk, and had a great time. Everyone else seemed bored. Not me though. It was kinda weird. I was in my own headspace happy and slightly disturbed to see them all in the same place.

Nice thought, but for the rest of us in the bored space we are either thinking: "I wish I was like her." or "You think she forgot her meds?"

I wish I was like you in that dream. I took my meds :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back