What are you proud of?

Not telling one of my kids to fuck off. If your parent has different ideas about political issues, don't try to browbeat them to force them to discuss the issue. Just agree to not talk about it.

My wife for doing a GREAT job raising our kids. She did most of the heavy lifting while I worked, traveled, and went to night school. My now young adults all are successful by in large to her and that puts pride in my heart for her and the dedication she provided our family.

I'm proud that my oldest saved up his money to put a down payment on what he wanted instead of blowing all his loot.

I used to be proud of my ability to perform oral on a woman until she orgasmed… but I am like 10 years out of practice now, I feel like if the opportunity rises again (please please please) I’m going to have to relearn it all over again…

After my hospital stay I needed to build up my leg muscles to walk better. I am up to 0.9 miles before I start walking like a drunken zombie...when I can walk 2 miles and not stumble and prat fall and humiliate myself, I have decided to reward myself by going to Universal Studios...

Back