What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hating you for procrastinating! Now I'll never know how she dies!!!

I wanna watch house now too. GAH! Damn you to hell.

=P

Who says she's going to die? Little deaths are certainly guaranteed, but the big one? Who knows...*snicker*

I've been meaning to catch up...and I still have two episodes left...but have to leave for work in a few minutes...*sigh*

Nothing much, still it's a change as I usually don't bother, must be the rain. Anyways, roast beef and mustard sandwiches ..... and coz no one gets to smell my breath a few crunchy pickled onions ....
*snuggles*

ick... mustard.... mmmm... pickled onions........

I really have to go make something with lots of garlic now...

Who says she's going to die? Little deaths are certainly guaranteed, but the big one? Who knows...*snicker*

I've been meaning to catch up...and I still have two episodes left...but have to leave for work in a few minutes...*sigh*

Pfft, i've been gone for like... 2 hours. What I do is write during commercials, didn't you tape commercials? I do it all the time with Glee. SLACKER!!!! :heart: Just kidding, i'm patient...anxious but patient.

I like small deaths! Those are the best kind

Pfft, i've been gone for like... 2 hours. What I do is write during commercials, didn't you tape commercials? I do it all the time with Glee. SLACKER!!!! :heart: Just kidding, i'm patient...anxious but patient.

I like small deaths! Those are the best kind

I fast-forward the commercials to fit more episodes in. I was going to write earlier but was too scatterbrained to put anything down that'd do justice to any of my threads...Your patience will be rewarded. ;)

so glad mine haven't really started to kick in yet, but I know the time is coming soon. spring is great, except for the pollen in the air.

Mine seem to be getting an early start. As in about six weeks ago (when I started feeling sick)

Considering what to eat for lunch, wondering why I can't have every weekend off, jamming to Muse on shuffle.

Considering doing ballet through the house since I'm listening to classical music...

Laughing at my adorable little kittencat who is sitting in the cat carrier like she owns it now.

About to make a big freakin' salad and listening to my iTunes library on shuffle. Nothing like metal followed by metal followed by jazz and lounge tunes...*chuckle*

In the process of opening the third pint of sloe gin since this morning.

Watching malibu`s most wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back