What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relaxing after my quick post-work workout. Debating dinner. About to start episode 4 of season 2 of Game of Thrones.

Laying in bed with the IPad and waiting for hubby to get back from the BBQ where he's just having a few more beers with the boys ;)

Waking up.
Smiling because the weather means I get to wear shorts today...shorts are good, shorts mean summer is actually here!

Shorts also means that I get to imagine your legs....

*Daydreams and tries not to drool*

blushes and smiles

They're just legs...you know, they come in pairs, roughly the same length...kinda tapered towards the feet...

glances down at the bare skin on show

...just legs...

blushes and smiles

They're just legs...you know, they come in pairs, roughly the same length...kinda tapered towards the feet...

glances down at the bare skin on show

...just legs...

Yes, just legs....legs that would look lovely curled up in my lap. Or bent 90 degrees, or folded entirely so that....well...I think I'm getting ahead of myself...:p

Yes, just legs....legs that would look lovely curled up in my lap. Or bent 90 degrees, or folded entirely so that....well...I think I'm getting ahead of myself...:p

grins

Imagining isn't getting ahead of yourself...taking hold of ankles and positioning said legs, that might be considered getting ahead of yourself...but only if the owner of the legs was opposed to the idea...

winks

grins

Imagining isn't getting ahead of yourself...taking hold of ankles and positioning said legs, that might be considered getting ahead of yourself...but only if the owner of the legs was opposed to the idea...

winks

Duly noted.

*Grins and contemplates a place to take the pretty witch and practice positioning her legs*

Laying naked in bed with nothing but my glasses on wondering if this is the fulfillment of my sexual era. And having a lil sad over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back