What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going crazy? Trying to get use to this damn Windows 7. Still downloading stuff (love that word) onto the computer and of course, Coffee!

Trying to get my brain aligned for a big writing session tomorrow. Did 30 pages last Sunday, want another 30 this weekend.

Going crazy? Trying to get use to this damn Windows 7. Still downloading stuff (love that word) onto the computer and of course, Coffee!

Going?

Coffee??

Are these NOT every day things?

As for me, I am attempting to talk myself into writing a PM, trying to convince myself that I have to go to work today, staring at my Monster energy drink and wanting it but not being able to pick it up yet, cuz I am typing...

oh and pouting...

cuz he went to the river and I have to go to work.

:p Leave me some illusions, will ya?

Coffee??

Are these NOT every day things?

Well, yes... but the thread didn't dismiss anything every day, just inquired about what I happened to be doing at the moment.

As for me, I am attempting to talk myself into writing a PM, trying to convince myself that I have to go to work today, staring at my Monster energy drink and wanting it but not being able to pick it up yet, cuz I am typing...

oh and pouting...

cuz he went to the river and I have to go to work.

:p Leave me some illusions, will ya?

Well, yes... but the thread didn't dismiss anything every day, just inquired about what I happened to be doing at the moment.

*smiles*

Tis true.

The thread does not dismiss every day stuff...

even so...you should start every post with...the usual...PLUS...

*bigger smile*

I hope you have a fabulous day!

Right now I'd bee going to pee.
Then I'm going downstairs to find a cd.
Then I'm back with the cd.
Then I'm gonna listen to it.

making sure my toys and stuff are packed away.
Setting up my summer schedule. (with writing blocks)
Being far to happy bout somethings.
It makes me squee and twitch and... well. yea.
Win - i found a suit top that really fits!

oh.. and just braided my hair so i stop sitting/leaning on it or getting it stuck in cabinet doors and drawers.

I could be more excited about summer but i think i just might explode if i was.

About to put a Mini Witch to bed then crack on with some more post writing...managed to get something up for Noon...hope it's ok... :eek:

Watching American Ninja Warrior as the meds begin to ease the sharp throbbing pain in my head.

Trying to get the sleepy fuzzies out of my head. Got to catnap and then the phone started ringing. Arugh. I rather hate the phone.... most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back