What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Ghost Hunters and trying to work out what to do for a response in my brain.

If ya like Ghost Hunters check out Ghost Adventures on Travel Channel. Personally I think its much better.

Seen that one too Asa, but Syfy's having a marathon of GH while Travel Channel isn't for GA.

writing
trying to write
thinking dirty things
(though, I suppose, these all might come under the heading of 'on lit')

Also, watching the Colbert Report

Yeah yeah Veroe *lol*

Want to be writing but have already answered all my srps for now.

even the one with Razor :eek: And here I thought he was fast enough to keep up with you, Asa, because he's pretty damn fast at replying in threads himself.

One of the things I envy about you and him, is you both generally instantly know what you want to do and write that...me on the other hand have to think and think and think about it.

Patiently waiting for my cup-o-noodles to be ready.... hops up and down excitedly

He has not posted back to our srp together yet *lol* And apparently not *lol* especially when I am on a roll with ideas *EG* Which is where I am with Huntress.

Have actually thought about buying a notebook to keep all my ideas for my srps till my co writers post *lol* Hubby teases that I would go through a 5 pack of notebooks or 5 5 subject notebooks when I get going good but I do tend to also get segments of the books he and I are working on as well so its all good

even the one with Razor :eek: And here I thought he was fast enough to keep up with you, Asa, because he's pretty damn fast at replying in threads himself.

One of the things I envy about you and him, is you both generally instantly know what you want to do and write that...me on the other hand have to think and think and think about it.
Would you like to try babysitting the Ludicrous Speed 3 year old?
He has not posted back to our srp together yet *lol* And apparently not *lol* especially when I am on a roll with ideas *EG* Which is where I am with Huntress.

Have actually thought about buying a notebook to keep all my ideas for my srps till my co writers post *lol* Hubby teases that I would go through a 5 pack of notebooks or 5 5 subject notebooks when I get going good but I do tend to also get segments of the books he and I are working on as well so its all good

c.c my niece...is obnoxious. And my mother is no help, since she's insisting I help her roll cigarettes.

Not a problem Razor... I have to step out for a bit anyways so BBL

Would you like to try babysitting the Ludicrous Speed 3 year old?

c.c my niece...is obnoxious. And my mother is no help, since she's insisting I help her roll cigarettes.

Sure I'll help babysit just put her in a box and address it to Zimbabwe. Oh but just be sure to puncture the box so she can breathe. We wouldn't want to be cruel to the little munchkin.:devil:

Sure I'll help babysit just put her in a box and address it to Zimbabwe. Oh but just be sure to puncture the box so she can breathe. We wouldn't want to be cruel to the little munchkin.:devil:

I'd ask if you were joking but....I know better :D

I'd ask if you were joking but....I know better :D

Okay, okay, you got me she's not actually a munchkin, that was just a joke, but she is a member of the lollipop guild, and the rest was the gods honest truth.

Okay, okay, you got me she's not actually a munchkin, that was just a joke, but she is a member of the lollipop guild, and the rest was the gods honest truth.

Your mo...I mean << >> I am wondering why neither Princess nor t3h Catgirl has posted for me yet.

Your mo...I mean << >> I am wondering why neither Princess nor t3h Catgirl has posted for me yet.

LOL :D Sorry my neices have grown out of the annoying 3 year old stage and into. they're in the "Don't tell me how hot Jacob from Twilight is. Why can't you be into pokemon or even better barney again. No I don't want to hear about Jacob's abs...La la la not listening, not listening stage. Ach Don't even tell me about how you have Justin Beiber fever. La la la not listening!"

LOL :D Sorry my neices have grown out of the annoying 3 year old stage and into. they're in the "Don't tell me how hot Jacob from Twilight is. Why can't you be into pokemon or even better barney again. No I don't want to hear about Jacob's abs...La la la not listening, not listening stage. Ach Don't even tell me about how you have Justin Beiber fever. La la la not listening!"

That confuses me. Do you mean that's what you're telling them, or that's what they're telling you? Either way, there are parts of that statement that disturb me.

Pretty much all of it disturbs me.

It was stuff they tell me. They seem to think its funny to tease me with how much they're growing up.

That's okay even to this day they still have no defense against the tickle monster. Mwuhahahaha!

Pretty much all of it disturbs me.

It was stuff they tell me. They seem to think its funny to tease me with how much they're growing up.

That's okay even to this day they still have no defense against the tickle monster. Mwuhahahaha!

Better be careful there. They may develop kinks involving being tickled.

I..........am sooooooooooo bored I'm about to dismantle my laptop and make a bedside lamp out of it.

Journaling a little since sleep seems to be evading me tonight. Listening to the soft snores of my house mates and feeling that warm feeling from being surrounded by loved ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back