Watching Yourself Masturbate

heavyejaculator

Really Experienced
Does anybody else, male or female, get off on watching themselves pleasure themself?

I've just discovered that I get an enormous rush from sitting in front of my mirror on a chair, legs spread wide, and watching myself stroke my cock. Love the motion of my hand sliding up and down my root and seeing the pre cum drip all the way down my shaft to my balls, how my balls jump and hit against my chair as I take myself to the inevitable conclusion and spray my sweet seed, with enormous force, over my mirror/myself, spray after spray hitting it and the way it runs down the mirror.

Thoughts?

Male here and yes, I do enjoy watching myself masturbate and cum. I discovered this many years when a girlfriend asked me to record a video of me masturbating to completion. When I gave her the video, we watched it together. I had never seen her so turned on. We had an amazing sex session. I made several more over time, in various settings and shared them with her. I liked the outdoor sessions best.
I kept copies for myself and when I was feeling horny, I would masturbate while watching one of my videos.

I LOVE to watch myself masturbate in front of the mirror! On my knees rubbing my clit and sliding my fingers in, moving up and down, watching my tits bounce...and pressing my nipples against the cold glass of the mirror! 😉
Love watching myself. Seeing my cock change with stimulation. Then swell as I approach release. The powerful streams of cum.

Love watching myself. Seeing my cock change with stimulation. Then swell as I approach release. The powerful streams of cum.
I must agree, it's such a turn on especially after long edging, while silly horny, could feel like you watching somebody else

I used to exchange masturbation videos with a friend and that's when I discovered that I like watching myself, as well as watching women. So I regularly re watch my own videos or watch myself in a mirror.

Yes!!! It’s a great thrill! I used to do this when I first started masturbating, leaning on the back of my bedroom door, making sure no one could open it and catch me, holding a little mirror between my spread open legs. I don’t do it often as an adult, but every now and again I do and it’s still so hot.

Masturbation is a substantial part of my sex life. Looking directly at my own body while I'm stroking is mildly arousing. But looking at it in a mirror is VERY arousing for some reason I can't explain.

I discovered watching myself get off in a mirror while staying (alone) at a hotel. The dressing mirror was situated at the foot of the bed (they knew), and having come in from a conference where I had flirted endlessly and I was horny as hell. I started in on my kitty, then noticed myself in the mirror. Suddenly I felt like a voyeur, which made the session hotter. I flicked away at myself and even got vocal. I'm sure the guy next door enjoyed the sounds. In minutes, I came so hard I almost peed.

I ran to the bathroom, drained myself then tried to sleep. I was so worked up over watching myself cum so hard that within an hour, I was back at it. This time with my pocket vibe. The visuals in the mirror were so amazing, and I could see things I never had before, mostly my puckernut (that's my nice word for asshole) as it pulsated during my orgasm. Based on my firsthand self-observations, I've incorporated that image of my posterior pulsating in almost every story I've written.

So not only is watching myself masturbate fun, it's research. That should make my hotel stay a tax deduction!

I discovered watching myself get off in a mirror while staying (alone) at a hotel. The dressing mirror was situated at the foot of the bed (they knew), and having come in from a conference where I had flirted endlessly and I was horny as hell. I started in on my kitty, then noticed myself in the mirror. Suddenly I felt like a voyeur, which made the session hotter. I flicked away at myself and even got vocal. I'm sure the guy next door enjoyed the sounds. In minutes, I came so hard I almost peed.

I ran to the bathroom, drained myself then tried to sleep. I was so worked up over watching myself cum so hard that within an hour, I was back at it. This time with my pocket vibe. The visuals in the mirror were so amazing, and I could see things I never had before, mostly my puckernut (that's my nice word for asshole) as it pulsated during my orgasm. Based on my firsthand self-observations, I've incorporated that image of my posterior pulsating in almost every story I've written.

So not only is watching myself masturbate fun, it's research. That should make my hotel stay a tax deduction!
That’s fucking hott. And my favorite thing to watch when a girl cums, her puckernut!

Back