Watching 2 guys together - does it turn you on?

One of my biggest turn ons when I'm with a couple is being watched by the woman as I pleasure her man, knowing that she is getting a kick out of it too. I love it if she directs us or tells us what to do, especially if I can see that she is getting pleasure from our actions.

I've been lucky enough to be in a few threesomes where this has taken place and I can get aroused just thinking about it! I am the only one that thinks this way, or are there any other fellow 'liters' that get off on seeing 2 guys together?

Sounds like fun, I'd love to try it. But even better, I'd like to watch 2 women together. I'd direct them while I stroked myself.

In another direction, I've enjoyed putting on a gay show for one or more male observers. It gets them hard just watching us go at it, them they can jump in however they want.

You can say watching 2 men together is what got my mind to wonder about my sexuality. I was yonger when I was hiking in the woods and happened across 2 older men having sex.it was the hottest thing I had ever seen to that point in my life. They never knew I was there and I watched them for a couple hours jerking my self off several times. I said to myself how can something that made them feel so good be considered so wrong. That put me on the path to explore and experiment and I glad I did. My only regret is I didn't open up about being bisexual till after I was 31. I feel I lost a lot of opportunities when I was younger and more full of energy.

My wife has always said that would be hot to watch, but so far we've never found a third to make that happen.

I have always enjoyed the opportunity to watch or be watched...at a friend's pool party, on the beach, in a window of a hotel. It's always exciting!

For me its the being involved/there thats the major turn on. The thought of him alone with another man doesnt turn me on. But, his dirty talk about pretty much anything makes me gush constantly. :)

I've never experienced it in person but sure sounds sexy. Of course it would have to be two people I find unbelievably attractive ;)

Watching....

I have always been a voyeur when it comes to sexual things. In my younger years (18+) there was a few of us who hung out together a lot. We were all Bi, I guess that's one of the things that brought us together. We did normal things, concerts, sports, etc.....but we all loved sex with guys too. It was hot. We would be sitting around.....hormones and hard cocks make guys do things and if you're willing.....I remember being with my best friend watching our other two friends slipping into an intimate situation....one guy loved kissing and he would start it.....soon both were naked and sucking, leading to some hot fucking....Mmmmmm.....loved that.....

Extremely

My ex-husband and I divorced after he came out and I was too hurt at the time to inquire about watching. Then, a (then) boyfriend and I had a 3 some and the two of them ended up going at it alone most of the time. I didn't love it at the time but now it's literally all I can think about.

Back