Walking the Line... once again

One of the most beautiful ladies to ever grace this forum. Glad to see you again!

Hello again friends! The allure of this place is very difficult to resist sometimes. That's not to say I've ever really have gone away... just moved into the shadows for a bit. And yet, here I am... once again.

Although, who knows how long this thread will last... a day, a year... we shall see.

I took these for a... friend... sometime in the recent past. Perhaps you guys can benefit from them as well. At least I hope so. :eek:
WELCOME BACK GORGEOUS!!!

You guys are very kind... so here are another few for you ;)

Last edited:
You guys are very kind... so here are another few for you ;)

Those are absolutely magnificent. The images, the pearls, the big soft breasts, the way you cup them and squeeze them together with your pretty hands.... the way you exude sensuality, sexuality and femininity.... I could go on and on. But I'll just stop there so as not to ramble on incessantly. Amazing.

Hello again friends! The allure of this place is very difficult to resist sometimes. That's not to say I've ever really have gone away... just moved into the shadows for a bit. And yet, here I am... once again.

Although, who knows how long this thread will last... a day, a year... we shall see.

I took these for a... friend... sometime in the recent past. Perhaps you guys can benefit from them as well. At least I hope so. :eek:

I missed you and your fabulous body so much!

Back