Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
At this point we're like AI, just generating best-guess answers based on what's gone before.
I'm less random than an LLM. I'm also not Chaotic Neutral.At this point we're like AI, just generating best-guess answers based on what's gone before.
Yes, we know of your lawful (I'm less random than an LLM. I'm also not Chaotic Neutral.
At level three she took Oath of the Carefully Trimmed Fingernails
I'm less random than an LLM. I'm also not Chaotic Neutral.
This is to be expected. I very rarely make sense.Yeah, I'm Sense Motiving that.
...
Nat 1 on my Sense Motive.
Every four levels, it gives an additional +1 to Satiation! How could I not?!At level three she took Oath of the Carefully Trimmed Fingernails![]()