Visiting an Adult movie theater

I've been to several adult theaters in the Louisville and Tampa areas. The first experience was nerve-wracking but I was with a wonder man who I knew would control the situation. It was on a Sunday afternoon and the crowd was small. I had removed my bra and panties and I was wearing my favorite 4" red heels. (We made them a constant ever theater experience thereafter.)

The experience included me being groped, I performed oral on three different men and allowed them to cum on my breasts.

I couldn't wait for the next experience.

Attachments

• wrap cropped.jpg
    wrap cropped.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 76
I've been to several adult theaters in the Louisville and Tampa areas. The first experience was nerve-wracking but I was with a wonder man who I knew would control the situation. It was on a Sunday afternoon and the crowd was small. I had removed my bra and panties and I was wearing my favorite 4" red heels. (We made them a constant ever theater experience thereafter.)

The experience included me being groped, I performed oral on three different men and allowed them to cum on my breasts.

Now I know what I need to do on a Sunday afternoon.

Finishing on your breasts was the high point of their lives, Sue: Your picture amply (šŸ˜‰) assures me of that; I am certain they were regulars for a long, long time thereafter, hoping you'd come back for an encore! (I assume, though, that it was one and done, at that cinema at least.)

You're too sexy for words. Would love to frost those amazing breasts!!!

Back