Visiting an Adult movie theater

I used to live in Phx (20+ years ago.) - Zorbas was a good place for a GH back then. I returned last year, and indeed it was sketchy. In Seattle there was "airport video" with booths (many GH's) and a theater, which was a good place if you wanted a HJ.

I agree...i don't even know where there's one near by but I wish I (actually now that I put thought into it I'm sure I know someone to go with... that's the good thing about having mainly make Friends).
There’s one in my neighborhood, but the reviews make it seem like just a gay hook up location. I’m bi, so that also interests me.

So would you and your friends just watch the movie or maybe ………

I lived in Sydney back in the 70's. I would go to adult theaters sometimes. They always had stage shows between movies. Different things...A girl would do a strip show, or two girls dance and lick each other, or a naked girl would sit on your lap and let you grope her.

People jerk off if not more at those places. Do you really want to be touching that furniture?

People jerk off if not more at those places. Do you really want to be touching that furniture?
When in Rome? 😉

I'm sure there are 1000 reasons they ought to be treated differently, but I've never given it more thought than a coffee stain on a couch cushion.

When in Rome? 😉

I'm sure there are 1000 reasons they ought to be treated differently, but I've never given it more thought than a coffee stain on a couch cushion.

I am in no position to tell you what to do but let me share this. Between my divorce and moving in with my fiancé there has been many woman that had relations with me. I bought that mattress days moving into my first place after moving out of our house and had it till I moved in with my fiancé.

As I watch the people try to push that mattress in the car I lean over to my fiancé and say “I hope they don’t shine a black light on that thing.”

So if you don’t want to get grossed out leave the black light at home when going to one of those theaters.

I am in no position to tell you what to do but let me share this. Between my divorce and moving in with my fiancé there has been many woman that had relations with me. I bought that mattress days moving into my first place after moving out of our house and had it till I moved in with my fiancé.

As I watch the people try to push that mattress in the car I lean over to my fiancé and say “I hope they don’t shine a black light on that thing.”

So if you don’t want to get grossed out leave the black light at home when going to one of those theaters.
Have you ever stayed in a hotel? They're probably cleaned better than AMTs, but...it's best not to think about it

Back