Virtual sex journal

Jon1959

Mature aged man
Joined
Jan 28, 2026
Posts
139
Hi everyone,
I’m starting this thread as a place to develop and share story ideas based on my real-life experiences with virtual sex.

Over the past few years I’ve had quite a few intense, emotional, and sometimes unexpected encounters. Some of them felt more intimate and lasting than a lot of in-person experiences. I’m planning to turn pieces of those experiences into erotic stories (or a series), but I’d love input, questions, and other people’s takes while I shape them.

A few themes I’m exploring so far:
1. The strange intimacy that builds when you’re completely honest through a screen
2. Power exchange and control that only exists online
3. The blurred line between performance and genuine desire
4. How virtual sex can sometimes feel safer… and sometimes feel more exposing
5. Moments that started casual and turned deeply personal

I’ll post short, anonymized scenes and ideas here as they develop. Feel free to comment, suggest directions, ask questions, or share your own virtual sex experiences if you’re comfortable.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
I’m just amazed how much the mind arousal controls the body. The build up. The heart racing. The arousing hardness wetness.
 
Back
Top