Vintage 40 Prime TWO!

Thanks for making our 2nd new home Kayte. :rose:
I will hit the core team from the old thread with the new link

Ok I went back to the old thread and skimmed thru sending links to here to the family members
who have been with us thru 3 threads now. Sorry if I missed anyone.
Kayte & I also put the new link in our sig areas.

huge THanKs to Kayte :rose: for restarting the thread again. She was right & it will only be so long
before we blow through this one and get too big again. That's why it's TWO, then THREE, Four, etc...

I'd say there are some new people here, but the Thread is "new" SO I guess that makes them Plank Holders to the Thread.

Adult Swim

Ok...I'm jumping into the pool. It is now adult swim time. All the kids...out. :)

Not new to Lit, but just recently started posting. Thought it was time to get off the sidelines.

Hi there! ;)

Hi everyone

Welcome to our new home. :D

Thank you. I panicked when no "Quote" button showed up during my review of messages from the last day or two. Then I noticed that the numbers were up above 5000. Then I found your note to click over here. You have just kept an aging sex maniac from having a nervous breakdown. Gotta keep the hot conversation going! :devil:

Bummer, this is the first time I've seen this thread but I only have a few more weeks left before I no longer qualify. :(

I'd say there are some new people here, but the Thread is "new" SO I guess that makes them Plank Holders to the Thread.

Kayte has us under the wrong area. Not sure but I think laurel
can put us in the Playground. I let kayte know where we landed.

Anyone over 40 qualifies.. you counting backwards and gonna be 39? ;)

Ha! If only it was that easy.

Unfortunately I'm leaving my 40's in a few weeks and I have no idea how to make time run backwards so I can stay there! But, as long as the "club" is 40 and up instead of just 40's, then reaching 50 just means that I'm becoming even more vintage! ;)

:D

Ha! If only it was that easy.

Unfortunately I'm leaving my 40's in a few weeks and I have no idea how to make time run backwards so I can stay there! But, as long as the "club" is 40 and up instead of just 40's, then reaching 50 just means that I'm becoming even more vintage! ;)

:D

Exactly, it means you join me in the next decade, lol

I am two baker's dozens days short of hitting fitty, and I fear that the party my wife and sister are planning will have certain people attending, people that I don't want near me.

Back