Vicious Prose

Can't help but wonder if we wouldn't find her pics posted under the "story forum :rolleyes:

I picked her up in front of the building the next day. She was wearing the skirt I requested with a pink tank top and low heels. She carried a matching cardigan, which I’m sure she wore in the office. I didn’t see any bra straps which had me wondering if she was wearing a strapless bra or none at all.

“I do love that skirt. The way it falls just above your knees, the way it moves when you walk. You look delicious, princess.”

She blushed, only managing a whispered, “Thank you.”

As we pulled up to the restaurant I asked, “And my other request?”

She said, with a hint of attitude, “It read more like a demand than a request.”

“Princess, this is all up to you. I can’t force you to do as I ask. I wouldn’t force you if I could. This is about you giving yourself to me. Perhaps I shouldn’t have put conditions on our weekend. If another two days of the same is what you want, we can do that.”

“Really?” she asked, sounding uncertain.

“Yes, love. If you are only interested in a weekend tryst, we can skip the tasks. Your submission is something I had hoped would deepen over time. There is really no point in starting down this path if this is to be an occasional fling.”

I reached for the door handle, but she stopped me with a whisper.

“I’m not wearing panties, Chase. I’ll never wear them again if it means I can have you.”

“Show me.”

Sliding her hips to the edge of the seat, she pulled her skirt up to her waist. When she parted her legs I could see a bit of moisture on her thighs. There it was again, that little ache in my chest. She would come to learn that I belong to her far more than she would belong to me.

“Good girl, princess.”

She giggled and I smiled, feeling my panties getting as wet as her thighs.

A random snippet

I dreamt of him again. Of slow, lingering kisses. Of his hands in my hair as the tip of his tongue played against my lips. His teeth gently nipping at my bottom lip. His hand moving lower, down my back, lower still until he is gently cupping my ass, pulling me tight against him. I can feel him, already hard, pressed against my stomach.

His voice is a low growl as he whispers against my ear, “I’m going to devour you, little princess. I will taste every inch of your skin. I will leave teeth marks on your tender flesh, branding you. Then I will fuck you the way you long to be fucked. Slow, deep thrusts. Hard but slow, until you forget every other experience. I will fuck you until you have forgotten every other lover. Until you cannot think of anything but the way my cock feels buried deep inside you. I will not stop until there is no doubt in your mind that you are mine, princess. Only mine. Always mine.”

I dreamt of him again. Of slow, lingering kisses. Of his hands in my hair as the tip of his tongue played against my lips. His teeth gently nipping at my bottom lip. His hand moving lower, down my back, lower still until he is gently cupping my ass, pulling me tight against him. I can feel him, already hard, pressed against my stomach.

His voice is a low growl as he whispers against my ear, “I’m going to devour you, little princess. I will taste every inch of your skin. I will leave teeth marks on your tender flesh, branding you. Then I will fuck you the way you long to be fucked. Slow, deep thrusts. Hard but slow, until you forget every other experience. I will fuck you until you have forgotten every other lover. Until you cannot think of anything but the way my cock feels buried deep inside you. I will not stop until there is no doubt in your mind that you are mine, princess. Only mine. Always mine.”
Very sexy VT!

A quick note:

I've obviously never taken on a dominant role before. The latest Princess story is an experiment for me, a way to test the waters in my head if no where else. I know some of you boys (and girls?) have experience in the Domly arts. If you have any suggestions or criticisms, please feel free to PM me.

And thanks for reading.

VT :kiss:

Lunch was comfortable, as always. We ordered and then chatted about work while we waited for the salads to arrive. When we began to eat, the conversation turned to the retreat.

“We are heading down Friday morning. Paul is driving the van, so my entire department can ride together.” She said this with an eye roll.

Grinning, “Sounds like fun. You should ride up front with Paul. That would make his day, I’m sure.”

“Shut it, you know he irritates me. He suspects something happened between us on that last trip. He keeps making comments.”

“So tell him. Tell him that we had wild, fantastic sex all weekend and that we plan to do it again at the retreat. Just be sure to tell him that your pussy belongs to me.”

She sputtered, struggling to swallow her last bite. She was blushing, which made it worth it.

“Stop it! You know how he is. He’d probably ask to join in. Perv.”

“Paul is pretty hot. I might let him watch you cum for me,” said with a wink.

The blush was spreading. God, she is sexy when she blushes.

“Ok, just stop that.” Desperate to change the subject, “When are you going down?”

“As soon as we have a moment alone, princess.”

Another sputter. “Damn it Chase, you’re going to make me choke!”

“Mmmm, choking. That’s something we haven’t tried yet,” I couldn’t help but chuckle as I said it.

“You are terrible. When are you going to leave for the retreat? Are you taking your car?”

“I’ve got a meeting Friday morning, so I won’t be down until that afternoon. Julie will be stuck in the same meeting, so I’m catching a ride with her.”

There it was, the look I’ve been dreading. She straightened in her seat, lips pursed, and said nothing. Julie and I work closely on a number of projects. She’s incredibly attractive and happens to be the only openly gay woman in the office. The princess had made her opinion of our growing friendship clear on a number of occasions. I knew she wouldn’t be happy about this. That’s part of the reason I agreed to ride with Julie. My little princess needed to learn to trust me.

“You can pout all you want, babygirl. I find it kind of sexy.”

“Ugh, you are impossible! You know I don’t like her. Isn’t there anyone else you could ride with? Why does it always have to be her?”

With an irritated sigh, “She’s going to be there all weekend, you might as well get used to the idea. I will not avoid her and I won’t spend the weekend apologizing for sins that only exist in your mind. Your insecurities do not make me guilty.”

She began to tear up, a slight quiver to her bottom lip as she said, “I know.”

Shit. Shit, shit, shit. Validating her when she makes me angry is the greatest of my many shortcomings.

“Princess, listen to me …”

She turned away as the first tear fell.

“Dammit, look at me.”

She did and I could feel the pain I’d caused her as deeply as if I were the one wounded.

“You are the only one I want. It frustrates me that you doubt that. Julie is sexy as hell. I’m sure half the men and women in our office would bend over backwards for a chance with her. But she’s not you. She may be the star of everyone else's fantasies, but she has no place in mine. Hell, I’m not even a lesbian!”

She grinned then.

“It’s not about how hot she is or how hot you are. It’s about you, babygirl. I want you. Only you.”

She smiled, that full smile that first grabbed me, “So, you said you wanted to talk about rules. What rules?”

“Rule one … no panties. Don’t even pack them.”

She shivered slightly. I bit my lip, feeling that familiar wetness between my thighs.

“Rule two … no heels. You’ll wear flats all weekend.”

At that she laughed. She’s at least three inches taller than me. I would have to wear heels all weekend just to be close to eye level with her.

“Rule three. This is the most important rule, princess. You must tell me how you’re feeling at all times. If you don’t feel comfortable with something, you will tell me. Immediately.”

She blushed again, but whispered, “Ok.”

“Rule four.” I sighed then, unsure if I should proceed.

She waited, without a word.

“This isn’t something I will ask lightly and I will not ask at inappropriate times, but … if I tell you to show me, I expect you to do so without question. Lift your skirt, drop your shorts, lift your shirt, whatever. If I tell you to show me, I want to see. When I tell you to show me, I need to see.”

A barely audible whisper, “Yes, baby.”

“And if I say ‘more’, I want you to slip a finger into your pussy and show me. Let me see how wet you are.”

Her cheeks were burning as she shifted in her seat, then offered one glistening finger for inspection. “Yes, ma’am.”

I leaned forward, accepting her gift with a smile as I quickly sucked her finger clean.

“Good girl, little princess. Good girl.”

Giggling, she said, “Anything else?”

“That’s enough for now. And pack your favorite toys.”

“Oh. I …,” she hesitated.

“Yes, babygirl?”

“Well … I don’t have any toys.”

The look on my face must have been fierce because she suddenly looked worried.

“That just won’t do, love. When we get back to the office, go online and see what you can find. Send me the links to anything that interests you.”

“You mean like vibrators and stuff?”

I smiled, “Yes, like vibrators and stuff.”

She looked … excited. “Yes, ma’am.”

With a soft laugh, “That’s my good girl.”

Last edited:
Back at the office, I spent the afternoon smiling at her endless emails. It was the cutest collection of pink and purple toys I’d ever seen. I ordered a few to please her. I also ordered a Hitachi and a spreader bar. I sent her pictures of both, which stopped the incoming emails abruptly. I was just sending her a picture of the strap on I was considering when she showed up at my door.

Sliding a print out of the spreader bar email across my desk, “Just what exactly is this?”

I glanced at the photo and said, “It’s a spreader bar, love.”

“And what do you plan to do with that?” Her voice was a bit higher now.

“Well, I plan to cuff this side,” pointing at the image, “on your left ankle and this …”

She cut me off, “I understand the concept. Why? What is this all about?” She was starting to give me attitude.

“Settle down, love. It’s about pleasure. Your pleasure and mine.”

I stood and walked around my desk, pleased to see she was wearing flats today. My heels put us at nearly the same height.

I leaned in, whispering against her ear, “I plan to make you cum, princess. Hard and often. The bar is to help you stay open to me and to the possibilities. It’s also a visual symbol of your submission to me and to my touch. You will cum for me often. So often you’ll be too tired to listen, too exhausted to hold your legs wide for me, too lost in your own feelings to question the means of your pleasure. We won’t use it until you are ready, but I can assure you, once we do, you’ll ask for it again and again. Trust, princess. You must simply trust.”

She shivered, reaching out and grabbing the edge of my desk to steady herself.

“Wha … what else? Is there anything else I should know about?” said so softly I could barely hear her.

Again in a whisper, though my voice was a bit hoarse, “I’ve emailed you the last one. A strap on. I plan to fuck you until you are sore, my little princess.”

She shivered again, moaning softly this time.

“Tell me, are you wet for me, princess?”

“Yes.”

“Show me.”

She lifted her skirt. I didn’t look, just slid my fingertips up her inner thigh, finding moisture there and following it to the source.

“Fuck, babygirl,” said with a groan.

She wasn’t wearing panties. I slipped one finger in deep, causing us both to moan, then pulled it out and closed my lips over it, savoring her arousal, gently sucking it clean.

“You are such a good girl. My little princess.”

She blushed, biting her bottom lip, and turned to leave the office. She paused at the door, giggling as she lifted the back of her skirt to show me her incredible ass before walking away.

I groaned again. I couldn’t wait for Friday, couldn’t wait to get my hands on her. I couldn’t wait to spank her sexy ass for teasing me that way. With a chuckle I returned to my desk with a new purpose. It was clear I needed to shop for a paddle, as well.

She sent me one final email, shortly before the end of our work day.

"Will you let me use that strap on to fuck you, too?"

A short reply, "Yes, babygirl. I'm counting on it."

Last edited:
The laptop died, so I haven't been writing lately. A wise man once said, "When all else fails, break out the boobs.". ;)

P.S. I'm posting this by phone, so I can't tell how big the image is. If it blows up your screen let me know.

Attachments

• WP_20170612_004.jpg
    WP_20170612_004.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 0
The laptop died, so I haven't been writing lately. A wise man once said, "When all else fails, break out the boobs.". ;)

P.S. I'm posting this by phone, so I can't tell how big the image is. If it blows up your screen let me know.

With the wonderful writing and the oh so beautiful picture attached, everything about this thread is the perfect remedy to the week I am having....I thank you for brightening my day :heart:

Oh and......*Subscribes* :)

PS, screen perfectly filled and holding

Just perfect

I do love this Princess story a ton. I can't wait for the next installment, once you get your laptop fixed. ;)

As for the boobs......wow......:kiss:

You surprise me so much. :)

Very nice writing VT, thank you for pointing me in this direction!!

Knowing that you are smart, sexy and creative makes this pic even more erotic. :devil:

With the wonderful writing and the oh so beautiful picture attached, everything about this thread is the perfect remedy to the week I am having....I thank you for brightening my day :heart:

Oh and......*Subscribes* :)

PS, screen perfectly filled and holding

Thank you, sweetie!

Just perfect

Thanks! :eek:

I do love this Princess story a ton. I can't wait for the next installment, once you get your laptop fixed. ;)

As for the boobs......wow......:kiss:

You surprise me so much. :)

Thank you, Sir. :kiss:

Very nice writing VT, thank you for pointing me in this direction!!

My pleasure. I'm glad you like them. :)

Knowing that you are smart, sexy and creative makes this pic even more erotic. :devil:

Thank you! You are too kind. :eek:

Boobs always win and yours are fabulous!

Back