Wonderer67
Optimistic nihilist
- Joined
- Sep 25, 2020
- Posts
- 24,053
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Looks pretty standard to me…
I'm assuming you're eating the crust first, which is the correct way.
That’s just criminal. What is a finger without its Vienna.Someone was sleeping on the jobView attachment 2685640
Don't get me wrong people but, seeing that made me want to start the grillLooked out my front window and what do I see? A half eaten deer left by a bear... How nice
The link is here if you really want to see it lol.
Sid from Toy Story also grewThis was also unexpected today![]()
Is that a bat??
Not supposed to be here
That sucks. This nor’easter seems to never leave.
Yes, it is a bat, poor little thing. It was terrified. The neighbor brought a large fishing net to catch it and take it outside.Is that a bat??
What did you do?
It certainly hanging around. Fortunately there's no flooding in our area, and we almost always flood. Doesn't seem to be the same case for the shore, though.That sucks. This nor’easter seems to never leave.
My wife and I were in Seabright Monday through Friday. Ironic timing that our checkout was Friday morning, I think the house where we stayed is probably had a few feet of water in it now.It certainly hanging around. Fortunately there's no flooding in our area, and we almost always flood. Doesn't seem to be the same case for the shore, though.
Did you find it, if it was me, I would forget where I had put it.
After a date with the vents in the car on full blast heat... I did find it againDid you find it, if it was me, I would forget where I had put it.