kieranhalcyon01
Delicious cereal
- Joined
- Jun 21, 2011
- Posts
- 5,523
FEESHYOff the clock, off the dock….
View attachment 2682193
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
FEESHYOff the clock, off the dock….
View attachment 2682193
Love that! What are you fishing for?Off the clock, off the dock….
View attachment 2682193
Stripers and blues off the south shore of LI.Love that! What are you fishing for?
I’m at the Jersey shore next week and bringing my fishing gear. Hoping to get some stripers and maybe even some blues.
I’m gonna guess cheeseI'm off the clock until Wednesday. Did a bunch of shopping. The hardest things to leave on the shelf:
https://ibb.co/JF5LzvW0
I almost did the cheese picture.I’m gonna guess cheese![]()
I am not sure I could have left those behind!I'm off the clock until Wednesday. Did a bunch of shopping. The hardest things to leave on the shelf:
https://ibb.co/JF5LzvW0
It took great strength to resist!I am not sure I could have left those behind!
Which one or all of them? I have a laser engraver. I need to see if I can make one myself.It took great strength to resist!
All. lolWhich one or all of them? I have a laser engraver. I need to see if I can make one myself.
Afraid I would laser engrave your arm? lolAll. lol
I thought you were threatening me there for a second.
I was expecting a shank 🗡I'm off the clock until Wednesday. Did a bunch of shopping. The hardest things to leave on the shelf:
https://ibb.co/JF5LzvW0
If you're as clumsy as me, it's entirely possible!Afraid I would laser engrave your arm? lol
Alas, I didn't find any.I was expecting a shank 🗡![]()
Calm beauty
Those are so relaxing!Off the clock, and time to float.
View attachment 2683782