Vanessa 2

View attachment 2339774

We decided to do a few more pics but at the time the weather was a bit cool,
hence the jumper.
remainder of set here: https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/mild/jumper-and-stocks/?view=roll
Hi Vanessa, what a wonderful woman you are. How sweet and delicate you are, you are all to be hugged and held together while you drink your tea and I drink my cognac and then we let ourselves go lying on the sofa while our hands continually search for each other. How delicate you are in showing off your splendid pussy, with your lips so swollen with desire that they seem very swollen. You are truly a spectacle of nature. and what about that nice cannoli from Richard while he is penetrating you and you envelop him with your plump lips as if you were giving him a nice blowjob. How wonderful what a super woman you are. Thank you for sharing these beautiful moments with us. There are other photos in this series that show you completely naked and where your beautiful breasts can be admired. Hello, a kiss on those plump lips Amiche

Vanessa, my tongue will lead the way and give you multiple orgasms before my cock takes over. How does that sound? X

Perfect .. just what I was looking for, Kent!

Paul Simon springs to mind ...... or should I say ....slips ...

Slip slidin' away
Slip slidin' away
You know the nearer your destination
The more you're slip slidin' away

Vanessa , you are "oh so stunning" but alas ..... always out of reach!!
Would love to get a handle on your lovely body .... but will just have to get a grip instead!!

Go Richard .... you good man!

It's a great song .. I love Paul Simon's music and lyrics.
Thanks Vasco .. might have been difficult to get a grip on me that day with all that oil, but I wouldn't object to an attempt ...

Simply gorgeous, female down to the last drop of blood. You are incredible, your naked pussy makes me shiver with the desire to jump on the video and make it mine. I told you that underneath there was Aladdin's treasure with the beautiful pussy that when you rub it makes all your wishes come true. You are so intriguing that a book should be written about you, about your quiet moments and the next thing you know you're naked and giving me shivers all over my body. your pussy is beautiful and fabulous practically if you didn't exist you had to be invented. Hi love Amiche

Goodness Amiche, that exceeds even your best compliments .... thank you for making me feel so good. x

Really Beautifull...... When all the set? Amiche

Richard is just getting them together now, Amiche.

Ohhh more please! Such an erotic beauty.

Thank you, Heath. :)

Mmm got a few other ideas for indoor entertainment but the last shot stole my idea. Beautiful.

Oh! I see we three think alike then ... :cool:

As always, Vanessa's beauty shines through regardless of what she's wearing (or not)

I love that she has a natural bush - trimmed or otherwise - she's a real woman! :love:

Good to hear they're still in fashion .... at least here on Lit. And thanks so much for the lovely compliment, KV.

This is a great set… the white background draws my attention to a most lovely mature woman with the figure of a 28-year old. Those legs and derriere still set my heart on fire!

28 ... I do like that comparison, Neatnik ... thank you!

Unbelievable composition!
Richard's photography has captured your precious charms and transformed you into a priceless works of art.

Thank you Vasco .. and I was just taking a quick breather - there is of course no such thing as a break when Richard has a camera at hand.

The dictionary does not have the words that can come close to describing your timeless loveliness

Nevertheless you do admirably with your words, Vasco. 🙏

Start with the letter A....Awesome.. :D

😊 ... looking forward to rest of the alphabet then, CV.

Wow. So sexy

Thanks very much, Gn. :)

V, you have the prettiest legs and just the Sweetest Ass….Yummy…..❤️❤️

Many thanks, Crewdog. :)

I totally agree with you AF....❤️

:)

Love this set. Not lost it. Either of you. 🙌

That's great to hear, Alex. 🙏

Vanessa, it may be cool but for sure you always make it hot, amazing beauty.

Hey thanks BTS ... that jumper certainly warmed me up that day. 😌

I pray all of your photo shoots end up this fulfilling

I'll second that PF! :nana:

OMG as I went through those photos I looked and whispered to myself she's still got it all and Richard that lucky dog has her and a huge talent with the camera.

... that made me smile SP ... what a lovely way to put it ...

Love the way Richard's camera makes your beautiful pussy the star of this set of pictures. Every image makes it more and more edible ...

😊 .... he did seem quite focussed that day, Kent... pleased you enjoyed the result

Hi Vanessa, what a wonderful woman you are. How sweet and delicate you are, you are all to be hugged and held together while you drink your tea and I drink my cognac and then we let ourselves go lying on the sofa while our hands continually search for each other. How delicate you are in showing off your splendid pussy, with your lips so swollen with desire that they seem very swollen. You are truly a spectacle of nature. and what about that nice cannoli from Richard while he is penetrating you and you envelop him with your plump lips as if you were giving him a nice blowjob. How wonderful what a super woman you are. Thank you for sharing these beautiful moments with us. There are other photos in this series that show you completely naked and where your beautiful breasts can be admired. Hello, a kiss on those plump lips Amiche

You're very welcome, Amiche and thank you for that lovely response. All the topless photos taken that day were the first ones we posted here, so that's the end of that particular set, I'm afraid.

I love revisiting these old sets, Vanessa looking absolutely stunning and oh so sexy in a corset, what a truly beautiful woman you are lovely Vanessa. I remember you had quite a collection of corsets in your lingerie store, I wonder where they all are now, the blue one was a particular favourite and then another favourite was the one paired with a red skirt for the Sybian video. Oh what happy erotic memories, thanks for sharing all your wonderful new and old pictures.

These were taken around 2012, I think....

View attachment 2340569

The rest of this set here: https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/mild/boots-and-crop/?view=roll

Contrary to what I thought, there are some nude shots that were taken at the end of this shoot..................will post them as well, soon.
You look amazing V x Thanks for reposting. Is it ok if I posted a couple of older pics to see if you could find those as well? Sets I missed from Voyeurclouds; that sort of thing. One set in particular V of you wearing a skirt, heels in the garden. Hope that’s ok xx

Hello V
I watched a exceptionally hot vid of you masturbating on the bed which I see has now been taken down, is it available any where else for our viewing pleasure, it would be awesome to watch it again.

Loving all your pics:)

Oh Vanessa, great photos. Straddling the chair, I suspect the crop is to harsh for such a beautiful ass, I am sure a caressing hand would be fine.✋🏻

Another gorgeous collection of images. Just wondering how often you use that riding crop in the bedroom .......

Thank you, Kent ... as for the riding crop, well I'll just say when we remember it. ;)

Thank you, Nick. :)

I don't think you've aged in 12 years. Erotica beauty and desirable as fuck.

:) ... well they're great compliments at any age, Heath

Gorgeous set of photos so expertly taken of a forever beauty! Thanks for posting. Steve

Hi Steve ... Oh, I do like that .. thank you!

Gorgeous pics sweetheart….❤️❤️. Thank you both…..

You're most welcome Crewdog. :)

I love Vanessa so much...❤️❤️❤️❤️

🙏

I love revisiting these old sets, Vanessa looking absolutely stunning and oh so sexy in a corset, what a truly beautiful woman you are lovely Vanessa. I remember you had quite a collection of corsets in your lingerie store, I wonder where they all are now, the blue one was a particular favourite and then another favourite was the one paired with a red skirt for the Sybian video. Oh what happy erotic memories, thanks for sharing all your wonderful new and old pictures.

We do have all the old corsets, Binns .. in fact we just got them out of the top of the old wardrobe, so will be sorting through them and giving them pride of place in our new photographic wardrobe.

Beautiful content! I really like this!

Thanks very much ALN!

You look amazing V x Thanks for reposting. Is it ok if I posted a couple of older pics to see if you could find those as well? Sets I missed from Voyeurclouds; that sort of thing. One set in particular V of you wearing a skirt, heels in the garden. Hope that’s ok xx

By all means, go ahead Alex and we'll see if we can find them.

Love your boots and crop stunning 😍

Thanks Aon ... it was a fun outfit to play around with.

Hello V
I watched a exceptionally hot vid of you masturbating on the bed which I see has now been taken down, is it available any where else for our viewing pleasure, it would be awesome to watch it again.

Loving all your pics:)

Sorry g, it's not available anywhere at the moment. We only ever post vids for a short time, but we will keep posting them from time to time.

Oh my goodness, what an amazing set of pictures, I love the combination of the crop, the boots & V showing off her amazing bare bottom!

Pleased you enjoyed them .. many thanks jc. :)

Oh Vanessa, great photos. Straddling the chair, I suspect the crop is to harsh for such a beautiful ass, I am sure a caressing hand would be fine.✋🏻

... oh absolutely .. caressing hands are always welcome, BTS. 😊

How lovely you are, and SO exciting! Perhaps someone could use that crop to put a little color in your adorable arse cheeks...? 😈😿😾😼

Haha .. well, just a little .. I'm a bit of a wuss sometimes, HP. :)

You just can’t take your eyes off her..👁👁

Mwah!

Back