Vanessa 2

how beautiful you are!!! In all these photos you look amazing and you are truly sex drive personified. You are sweet, aggressive, submissive, enveloping, you are hot in every part of your body and then between your legs you have a fire that burns anyone who dares to enter inside. You burn it so much that you reduce it to ashes, in fact after that it doesn't stand up anymore, you've squeezed every last drop out of it!!! You are fantastic and with what delicacy you hold that beautiful Richard's rod in your mouth as I would like to be me in his place!!! Hi beautiful, let me publish some more photos of you with the sweater, I want to see what wonder was underneath.....Amiche

Hi both thanks for reposting this set. Another fav. Reposts are a great idea & much appreciated. Especially outtakes & older Voyeurclouds sets. V, love the panties & oil on your body. Legs & calves look dynamite! Bum, too xx

That's good to know, Alex .. and what a great compliment that is. 🙏

Soft thighs and a complimentary servicing:D:p:nana:

(y) ... that's my kind of garage :cool:

Amazing what you can do with a ladder.;)

Haha .. yep, much better than painting from it ... :)

Remember you ask. If you don't lower yourself down onto my face, I'd be greatly disappointed. :p

Well, I don't like to disappoint FDW!

Thighs next to my ears, the gates of heaven beginning to part before moans and grinding... then, what cums next is you.

Excellent ... so glad I asked the question .. :nana:

I would be squirting all over myself, esp if she fed me a creampie.

:)

Beware of the dangers of working on a ladder especially in heels. Let me get behind you and hold on. Could me a bit slippery especially when wet.

I must warn you that I was very slippery Heath, and I can see now that I need to appoint you as my health and safety officer.

Many thanks Richard, thanks for uploading the oiled set to SP, wonderful to see them including a few I hadn’t seen before. I enjoy anything that you share and if you’re not happy with replicating the style of times gone by, then that’s okay too. Your recent posts show you still have the talent and Vanessa still has a wonderful body, you just need to find a style for today that you are both comfortable with. Hopefully that will be a fun journey and will reinvigorate your joy of photography and taking pictures of the wonderful Vanessa. If the time has come for this aspect of your hobby to end, then so be it. All good things come to an end, but it would be a great shame, I have enjoyed immensely your posts over the years and I am sure your talent has more to offer. I thank you both for everything you’ve shared thus far, and hopefully will continue to.

That's a wonderful response, Binns .. thanks very much from both of us. And you're right that we have to find the style that inspires us and suits our current interests .. and more importantly, our current energy levels. :rolleyes: :D We are looking forward to seeing where the hobby takes us next.

Thanks for posting these especially as there are some I've never seen. I would second @Binns comments - just do whatever you enjoy with the photography - Both of you have a fertile mind:devilish: so I know we will all enjoy the outcome :love:. Steve

:D ... that's great to hear, Steve .. thanks so much.

Vanessa, then and now. Your beauty and sexuality has carried through a joy to see, looking forward to what’s to come. Thanks for all past and present.
p. s. Richard as our surrogate, how is this for a answer…ride till your pleasure is done.

I'll second that answer for Richard, BTS ... appreciate your encouragement, and your lovely compliment!

If you're talking to me, I say: " V squat over me please!!"

You won't have to ask me twice VS. :)

I'll tell you ... it'll be me coming (sorry, cumming!) next
Great pic!:love: :love:

Haha .. touche KV!

Hopefully not a bad back from getting up from the floor 🤣

Haha ... we'd best take things slowly then, Aon. :)

So beautiful Vanessa and I love your sexy skin. Gorgeous……❤️❤️

Many thanks Crewdog. :)

HOW LOVELY TO SEE SUCH BEAUTY SO BEAUTIFULLY PHOTOGRAPHED! :love:

that's so nicely put, HP!

how beautiful you are!!! In all these photos you look amazing and you are truly sex drive personified. You are sweet, aggressive, submissive, enveloping, you are hot in every part of your body and then between your legs you have a fire that burns anyone who dares to enter inside. You burn it so much that you reduce it to ashes, in fact after that it doesn't stand up anymore, you've squeezed every last drop out of it!!! You are fantastic and with what delicacy you hold that beautiful Richard's rod in your mouth as I would like to be me in his place!!! Hi beautiful, let me publish some more photos of you with the sweater, I want to see what wonder was underneath.....Amiche

That's quite a description, Amiche ... and I like it very much. We'll keep the sweater in mind for future photos, and it will have the bonus of keeping me warm in winter whilst the photographer is getting everything ready. ;):cattail:

OMG! GORGEOUS!!! 😳 🫠:love:

🙏

Beautiful, an all over tan, not as easy to do these days.

Yes, it's been years since I've had an all over tan, so it's just as well we captured it in photos.
Glad you liked them, and thank you Todge. :)

I enjoy anything that you share and if you’re not happy with replicating the style of times gone by, then that’s okay too.

...............I was possibly a little too general. Will be happy to replicate older photos etc, here and there, as there were some really good ones.....I come across them quite often when cruising through the archives.....and they can be very helpful to copy or as a guide.

The characteristics of the ladder set are not of much interest now; it was great then and great to have the pics which turned out okay but not one to be repeated.

Paul Simon springs to mind ...... or should I say ....slips ...

Slip slidin' away
Slip slidin' away
You know the nearer your destination
The more you're slip slidin' away

Vanessa , you are "oh so stunning" but alas ..... always out of reach!!
Would love to get a handle on your lovely body .... but will just have to get a grip instead!!

Go Richard .... you good man!

View attachment 2339774

We decided to do a few more pics but at the time the weather was a bit cool,
hence the jumper.
remainder of set here: https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/mild/jumper-and-stocks/?view=roll
Simply gorgeous, female down to the last drop of blood. You are incredible, your naked pussy makes me shiver with the desire to jump on the video and make it mine. I told you that underneath there was Aladdin's treasure with the beautiful pussy that when you rub it makes all your wishes come true. You are so intriguing that a book should be written about you, about your quiet moments and the next thing you know you're naked and giving me shivers all over my body. your pussy is beautiful and fabulous practically if you didn't exist you had to be invented. Hi love Amiche

View attachment 2339774

hence the jumper.
remainder of set here: https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/mild/jumper-and-stocks/?view=roll
View attachment 2339774

hence the jumper.
This is a great set… the white background draws my attention to a most lovely mature woman with the figure of a 28-year old. Those legs and derriere still set my heart on fire!

Back