Used and Humiliated

I like the used and humiliation because it breaks down my mind, to a deeper mind set. Then i can enjoy myself more because all im thinking about is my use, my serving and duty/purpose.

But if im just being fucked, and lets say doggy and the guy is enjoying himself back there my mind isnt that stimulated so i start to think about tasks or projects i have to get done till he is finished.

So i want to have sex to get into that mind set

I like the used and humiliation because it breaks down my mind, to a deeper mind set. Then i can enjoy myself more because all im thinking about is my use, my serving and duty/purpose.

But if im just being fucked, and lets say doggy and the guy is enjoying himself back there my mind isnt that stimulated so i start to think about tasks or projects i have to get done till he is finished.

This is so much how I think about humiliation, it is a tool to get your head into a different place. To take you out of your day to day, and put you into a sexual world, where the current moment is all that exists to you

Sounds so fun!

I love being humiliated and dominated and all the things a straight male is "not supposed" to do. Name calling, spankings, face slapping, being urinated on are all submissive things that really turn me on. When she makes me beg to be pegged or fisted, or suck her strap on is especially submissive for me. I experience a release of what I am in the rest of the world and find great comfort in that release.

Being used as a sex object really turns me on. The name calling makes me cum
Isn't it fascinating how, in the right context, the verbal stimulation of really nasty names and phrases can just launch you over the edge in a way that nothing else seems to do??? The "you are a fucking disgusting slut.." statements that make you feel like "yep, that's describing exactly right" in that moment, and it turbocharges your sexual arousal and puts you into orbit???

Isn't it fascinating how, in the right context, the verbal stimulation of really nasty names and phrases can just launch you over the edge in a way that nothing else seems to do??? The "you are a fucking disgusting slut.." statements that make you feel like "yep, that's describing exactly right" in that moment, and it turbocharges your sexual arousal and puts you into orbit???
Yes so true

My girlfriend actually encouraged humiliation. We spoke lots about our needs and desire, limits and wrote down some role play scenarios that we could act out. As with so much D/s it's all about communication and compromise.
I know what she likes and how her need for humiliation can be explored. For me it's become a very erotic experience.

Yummy thought Kaitlyn

A very quick note: some subs like to be both used and humiliated, some prefer one or the other, for yet another set of subs one side of it might be off limits, while the other is their favorite part of play. Just keep in mind that these two don't always go together, if somebody likes one, the other is not a given.

Since I have been on this site I have encountered several “subs” who thrive on being used and humiliated. I have to admit it’s an incredibly hot idea. And as one who tends to be on the dominant side of things I love the idea of using someone in every way possible. Unfortunately I am also geared toward being attentive and considerate. Generally speaking I am not satisfied unless my partner is as well. So it’s a new mindset to allow myself to use and humiliate someone. I suppose I need to understand that the submissive is actually being fully satisfied by my dominance. Thoughts?
Several slavery-oriented stories found here recently have turned me on to being used as a urinal by a top. This is being both used & humiliated in a dominant/submissive setting. Very hot. Not painful but very nasty & degrading.

^I would agree! But my dilemma is, I love being "used, degraded and humiliated" as much as the next submissive kinkster, but...I also want a committed, long term romantic relationship, and I fear that the two are not mutually exclusive, that is, you can't have both at the same time. Will a woman who engages in this kind of kink still want to be with a sub who is into this, afterwards?

Will a woman who engages in this kind of kink still want to be with a sub who is into this, afterwards?
Why not? I know a few long term couples (some married, some not) with a dominant female and a submissive male. Outside of the playtime they are just your regular couples, nothing special about them. Not everybody lives the lifestyle 24/7, most people practice D/s only "in the bedroom" (i.e. only during the play time, wherever it happened to be )

VvMFjXT.jpg

Why not? I know a few long term couples (some married, some not) with a dominant female and a submissive male. Outside of the playtime they are just your regular couples, nothing special about them. Not everybody lives the lifestyle 24/7, most people practice D/s only "in the bedroom" (i.e. only during the play time, wherever it happened to be )
I think this depends a lot on how you view:
a committed, long term romantic relationship,

If the ideas you have about what roles men and women are to play in those are more in conflict with the role played in your kink world, the need to compartmentalize also increases.
Some people are better at that in general.

I think it depends a lot on the context and what else goes on in life too and I think that explains why you see lots of couples where kink (or even sex entirely) goes out the window when kids enter the picture or when hard times hit.
You can sometimes even see it when people marry, because they expect other things from a husband/wife than a boyfriend/girlfriend.

It's weird to visit a woman and pay her to make me do what I just told her I want to do.
Lick her sweet asshole, drink her pee, lick her spit from the floor etc...whip me.
because...I love to do it.

It's weird to visit a woman and pay her to make me do what I just told her I want to do.
Lick her sweet asshole, drink her pee, lick her spit from the floor etc...whip me.
because...I love to do it.
This is why it gets better over time. You tell her these things only before the first session, but she makes you do it visit after visit. And if she is any good, she slowly adds things that you didn't ask for, but she either enjoys on her own or thinks you might enjoy them. If there is any communication in between (and it should be, but not everyone does it this way), it becomes a relationship. Yes, it is fee based and will stop the moment you stop paying, but it is still a relationship.

You can think about pro Dommes similar to how you think about therapists - would you expect to be cured after the first session? No. People go to therapy for years (and pay for it for years), their therapists get to know everything and anything about them, even the things they didn't know themselves when just started. Do they build a relationship? Absolutely. But only during the sessions, it is a very bad idea to date a patient. If one stops paying, all communication with a therapist will stop too.

This is why it gets better over time. You tell her these things only before the first session, but she makes you do it visit after visit. And if she is any good, she slowly adds things that you didn't ask for, but she either enjoys on her own or thinks you might enjoy them. If there is any communication in between (and it should be, but not everyone does it this way), it becomes a relationship. Yes, it is fee based and will stop the moment you stop paying, but it is still a relationship.

You can think about pro Dommes similar to how you think about therapists - would you expect to be cured after the first session? No. People go to therapy for years (and pay for it for years), their therapists get to know everything and anything about them, even the things they didn't know themselves when just started. Do they build a relationship? Absolutely. But only during the sessions, it is a very bad idea to date a patient. If one stops paying, all communication with a therapist will stop too.
Yes of course, and I prefer to meet with the same woman time after time. I've been seeing a Columbian lady for over ten years, nice but she isn't very good at it. She isn't creative.

Yes of course, and I prefer to meet with the same woman time after time. I've been seeing a Columbian lady for over ten years, nice but she isn't very good at it. She isn't creative.
She must be doing something right if you didn't switch to someone else in 10 years. She can't be the only pro in the area.

Since I have been on this site I have encountered several “subs” who thrive on being used and humiliated. I have to admit it’s an incredibly hot idea. And as one who tends to be on the dominant side of things I love the idea of using someone in every way possible. Unfortunately I am also geared toward being attentive and considerate. Generally speaking I am not satisfied unless my partner is as well. So it’s a new mindset to allow myself to use and humiliate someone. I suppose I need to understand that the submissive is actually being fully satisfied by my dominance. Thoughts?
Its fun to be "forced" to do something that you consider taboo.

She must be doing something right if you didn't switch to someone else in 10 years. She can't be the only pro in the area.
Thank you, yes she is really nice a great $300 person..I love her...but of course I see other, professionals yes, I love professional Dommes they understand an old mans needs

It's crazy living in New Jersey...Trying to find a Dom lady...I've been to Berlin, Rio, Bangkok, Prague, etc there they are available and reasonable...used to be here to but...cant find em.

Well said! The part of D/s play I enjoy is how it can go deep into our minds the stimulation and humiliation. It affects and seeps into our minds first, then travels to the body resulting in all kinds of reactions, not just orgasm.
ES

Back