Underwear Revolution?

The_Id

Experienced
Hey people! 32 year-old male here. I'm looking to switch up my underwear collection. Something about the recent warm weather has gotten me in a bit if a sexual frenzy. I've been sleeping naked, and loving the feel of it. Now I'm looking for something I can wear during the waking hours that keeps the sexy feeling going. Currently, I only have regular boxers and compression shorts. The compression shorts are not super comfortable for all-day wearing, and the boxers are nothing kinky. I suppose something skimpier or tighter, or something that just highlights the package nicely would be a starting point. Anyone speaking from experience would be greatly appreciated. In the past I have tried thongs and tighter-style boxers, but they have long since left my underwear drawer. Let me know what has worked for you, and what you liked about them. I specifically added my sex at the beginning of this post to give you all an idea of where I'm coming from, but I'm open to hearing about anything you think would look/feel fun, whether labeled as male or female underwear.

Right now I'm looking at crotch-less briefs.....kind of a hot look, and I imagine they're pretty comfortable when you're hanging low. Anyone had any fun with those?

I encourage both men and women to respond to this post. I understand women's bodies are a bit different from ours, and things like crotchless underwear would have a somewhat different effect depending on the anatomy. However, women do tend to have a more elaborate, adventurous wardrobe than us guys. Is there any kind of underwear in particular that you ladies would like to see on your guy?

This one also has my eye right now.... http://www.nastydress.com/pg/632314.html
I'm thinking I could wear that out, and people would just think I have a t-shirt/undershirt on under my outer shirt...they likely would have no idea it runs down between my legs and is pulling on my junk (maybe the worry then becomes getting excited, but the straight upwards tugging might help conceal that?). The spandex in it should be comfortable and stretchy. Again, women likely have more experience with this material. It almost always looks good on your ladies, but likely also feels amazing when you want something tight and stretchy on your skin...

Last edited:
I personally fell in love with jockstraps last year. Support for the goods but I usually forget Im even wearing underwear theyre just so comfortable.

Whole-junk cockring suited to all-day wear? For me, a ring on and boxer briefs which hold my cock in the 'up' position is the perfect solution for comfort, sexiness, and a bulge which is socially acceptable yet sexually elegant.

While I'm into steel and aluminium big time - see my thread from my signature - some of the silicone all-day designs might be just what you're looking for. Example: the perfectfitbrand 'Armour Up' which comes in three options of size: if you choose one which isn't gonna hug your equipment too snugly you don't have too much worry about getting an erection with every damn nice thought!

Is there any kind of underwear in particular that you ladies would like to see on your guy?

I'm a fan of boxers made of knit material (like this; https://www.google.com/search?q=box...isch&q=boxers+underwear&imgrc=9D6TPeOrrDcpnM:), jock straps, and commando. I don't like speedo-type underwear or mesh/cutouts, and I am not a fan of the over-the-neck junk holder. Cotton boxers can just look meh. The appeal of tighty whities is completely dependent on the man wearing them.

However, the decision to sleep with a guy or not is made long before I even see his underwear, so - wear what makes you comfortable!

Nice variety!

Hey guys and gal,

Thanks for the responses! It sounds like this is a very individual thing. TheWhiteBull....I definitely like the look and idea of jockstraps, but am hesitant to pursue if you tend to forget youre even wearing them. I want something that is going to keep reminding me what it's doing to me. Having said that, I may splurge on one or two to see if I get the same response. I love the cut-out back (almost like being naked back there)....it's basically like a sock for your junk lol. I've played a lot of sports, but never wore one, so maybe it's time....

Suckonsimon....Are whole-junk cockrings a thing? That sounds amazing. I'm googling it right now, but looking for a little further clarification if you're familiar with them. Is it just a cockring that goes around the base of your shaft and then your balls, or is it more like a piece of clothing that wraps around your hips in some way? I've also heard you don't want to leave cockrings on too long (maybe no more than 30 - 60 minutes if I recall from my heavier power-play days?). Have you found this to be a non-issue, or is this just something you recommend for short trips outside the house? I also wonder if I would even have a chance of staying somewhat flaccid with such a device on.....might be best suited for playing behind closed doors, which would definitely still make it worth the purchase. :p

RedSilk69....I used to wear more knit-style boxers. This is definitely what I usually go for when trying to look "cool" or find some nice designs/colors for the ladyfriend that's "unwrapping" me. I've definitely ended up in some full-blow discussions of my boxers before they came off, which I guess gives me a rise in-and-of itself (always nice foreplay to have someone's hands teasing the outside of your underwear for a few minutes, before exploring further). It's nice to know you ladies still like that style, as it's easy to find and comfortable. However, they're just a little too "vanilla" for me these days. Comfortable---yes, but I would definitely forget I'm wearing them. So I'll likely stick to knit boxers when I go to see a prim and proper woman, but continue to explore the kinkier side for those other days. I have tried the commando thing....definitely a momentary blast, but then it seems to fade a bit. I think there's something about sexy, form-fitting material that is turning me on at the moment. Do you like commando because of the easier access, because you can "almost" see the guy through them, or for some other reason? You ladies may get a bit of an added thrill out of going commando because you're always wearing skin-tight jeans or spandex. So when you're commando down there, you're REALLY showing off your curves. I'm not quite looking for the spandex biker pants on the outside or "skinny jeans" that some guys wear to show off their jewels. I'm wondering if women wear such tight outer pants because it's just more comfortable, or because they want our eyes pasted to their assets...likely a mix of both, since at least 90% of you are wearing such things on the regular. I KNOW you ladies notice that we notice....you're supposedly more in-tune with such things than we are...

One more question for RedSilk....I'm curious why you like jock straps, but not speedo-style underwear. Aren't jockstraps basically speedos with the booty cut out? Maybe that's why you like them? Or is it the implication that he's an athlete if he wears a strap?

Thanks again for all the replies! You guys have definitely gotten me thinking. Will take it all to heart before I splurge. Enjoy your own underwear and lingerie if you're still exploring, too!

I use 2 sites - freshpair and bodyaware.
Both have a nice selection, decent prices, ship quickly.
And the models . . .

... Suckonsimon....Are whole-junk cockrings a thing? That sounds amazing. I'm googling it right now, but looking for a little further clarification if you're familiar with them. Is it just a cockring that goes around the base of your shaft and then your balls, or is it more like a piece of clothing that wraps around your hips in some way? I've also heard you don't want to leave cockrings on too long (maybe no more than 30 - 60 minutes if I recall from my heavier power-play days?). Have you found this to be a non-issue, or is this just something you recommend for short trips outside the house? I also wonder if I would even have a chance of staying somewhat flaccid with such a device on.....might be best suited for playing behind closed doors, which would definitely still make it worth the purchase. :p
The_Id, They are a thing! Huge range of style and designs and materials yeah!
As shaft-only rings must be taken off after a brief time,
So well-sized cock-and-balls-all-through-rings can be worn indefinitely. I've had my steel ring on for the likes of five days and nights, off only for a shower, but not every shower.

With fixed diameter ones, no erection without arousal, but when arousal happens WOW! So, there's a delicious risk wearing one all day in the normal course of things. - As I do!

There are models which form part of an all around you undergarment, but I have no experience of those.

Much more info on the thread about them which you can click onto from my signature.

Simon

Tasty ideas, guys!

Scott6251....great sites....could spend too much time browsing through there if I let myself. Do you have any favorites you would recommend from either of them? I'm looking at the ones with limited fabric on the backside, and the little pouches in the front. I seem to be leaning more towards jock straps. The "cock sock" looked interesting, though. I'm not sure how that one that only wraps around half your body works....if it holds up well, that would be a rush to wear out. I wonder....when items ship from these companies, is the packaging discrete, or are their naked people all over the outside of the box? When living with others who are more conservative, we must be somewhat cautious of bringing them into our kink unexpectedly/unwantedly...

suckonsimon....very insightful (both your post and your thread on cock rings). You seem to have "written the book." I would definitely go for one I can wear indefinitely, as I can't always run to the b-room to "re-adjust" at work. I look forward to seeing how my body reacts. I do have to ask the same question, though: would the packaging give away my order, or is it on the discrete side? I would think the successful companies have learned to hide what's inside pretty well, but then advertising is necessary for business.

Thanks everyone for your input. Gotta love Literotica. I can't even get these responses from my favorite adult chat site, and those people are sitting there as I'm sending my messages. Still waiting for Lit to become popular lingo. I have yet to hear someone mention it at work, the gym, or when I'm out socializing. I know SOME of my people are browsing these threads like I am. So many naughty Litsters out there...

It has begun....

I got my first delivery of kinky underwear....ended up going through Amazon cuz you can basically get anything through them. First one I wore out today is a black jockstrap-like piece that has the front open. There's a ring hanging in front, too, to stick your cock through. That sort of pushes everything out a little. Felt amazing. Pulling the balls through the fabric opening was super comfortable, too...very nice to let them hang free and have that little extra "grip" around them at the base. I also got a naughty audio CD for the car ride back and forth. Was an almost constant semi-erection throughout the day (with moments of full-blown status, esp in the car). Needless to say, an exciting time. Looking forward to further exploration and any thoughts from like-minded individuals....

Sounds grand, The Id! Enjoy!

I adore the notion of more men gaining confidence about displaying a bit of a bulge in the ordinary course of the day. Dammit we have balls and a cock and they're first class entertainment for ourselves and the women we get busy with! So let's put a dent into all this being discrete about the male form! :D

That audio CD sounds interesting. Can you describe what it's like. I might want to get one. Thanks

Continued Naughtiness

Thanks for the responses, guys!

Suckonsimon: Thanks for the encouragement! A bit more curiosity about cock rings (or at least related items), since I do believe you're one of the top experts around...I'm wondering about the underwear with the attached ring. Is the ring just to stick your cock through, or are you supposed to pull the whole package through like a cock ring? I'm just concerned that things could get----stuck---and you wouldn't be able to pull everything out if you needed to (esp since you immediately start stiffening once you pull through). Most people I have tried to discuss this with have no idea. I'm now of the idea that the ring is just for the shaft, not the balls, and that real cock rings must have a larger diameter/be easier to remove. Is there a way to remove a solid, metal ring, if needed, before you return to a soft state? (I'll send further cock ring questions to your thread on the subject...not even sure yet if the rings on the underwear are considered full cock rings.)

Nate.....the audio CD is just called "Real Women, Real Erotica." I got it off Amazon, like I do with almost everything these days. It's basically supposed to be real women expressing their true sexual fantasies and doing a little roleplaying for you to hear. I'm sure at least some are a bit staged or the women are reading from a script, but there are some sexy, sultry voices among them. I've only listened to maybe the first half, as I just listen when out driving (it turns me on to be surrounded by other cars and wonder if the drivers can hear my speakers). So far, there has been one track that was an interview, and the others have been women reciting naughty audio stories like you can find here on Lit. I'm enjoying it, but I'm also old-fashioned. There's nothing you won't find on Lit, but I like how I can just throw it in the DVD player and listen on the road (most of you tech-savvy Litsters probably have a way of hooking up the audio stories on here to your car, but I'm personally still learning to navigate a GPS). If you're a kinkster like me (and easily impressed), you'll likely eat up the CD, too. Let me know if you pick one up, or if you find any others out there...

I'm debating what to wear out to work today. I have this polyester/spandex thong with an opening in front for my cock, and then I have a piece that is basically just a thin, neon-green string that wraps around my waist with a ring to protrude my cock. I'll update later on which I chose. Depends just how exposed I feel like being today.....

Last edited:
I prefer thongs and tangas. I have plenty of one's with cock rings built in and some with anal plugs too. These are a few of my recent wears, all thongs.

Attachments

• IMG_2017-07-05_07-21-37-640x640.jpg
    IMG_2017-07-05_07-21-37-640x640.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 5
Update from Today

So I went with the neon green string-thing today for work. Couldn't help rubbing a little in the car and at work. Was a great feeling being that free. I think that's the least you can wear without going commando, and yet it's still a little more of a turn-on because the ring is pushing you out a bit more than normal. With the naughty CD going in the car, I kept thinking that some of the ladies in the nearby cars were looking over more than usual. Could they hear the sexy woman talking? Debatable....maybe we'll play it a little louder tomorrow? I'm also thinking I'll try the nylon/polyester thong tomorrow. It might end up being a little too comfortable to be kinky, but we'll see. The hole in the front will help.

Hey Thot973! Thanks for posting your pics! Gave me some great ideas! You gotta tell us more about that one on the bottom-left. That looks like my style. Is it comfortable? A constant boner-producer, or does it just look that way? I love any that separate the cock from the balls and either keep the cock in a tight sleeve or let it hang completely unobstructed. I don't want to forget I'm wearing something naughty....tighty-whities and regular boxers make me forget.

Is anyone else wearing anything like Thot973 and myself? Have we sparked any imaginations? Any more recommendations are more than welcome....trying to take advantage of this kick I'm on, in case it's a passing phase (like most fetishes :( ).

Hey Thot973!...You gotta tell us more about that one on the bottom-left. That looks like my style. Is it comfortable? A constant boner-producer, or does it just look that way? I love any that separate the cock from the balls and either keep the cock in a tight sleeve or let it hang completely unobstructed. I don't want to forget I'm wearing something naughty....tighty-whities and regular boxers make me forget.

Constant boner producer. Having my cock in a sleve feels like constant masturbating with a fleshlight. It's extremely comfortable, I have three more of similar style.

Attached is today's pick, great when you don't want anyone to see your strings.

Attachments

• 20170706_045125-640x640.jpg
    20170706_045125-640x640.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 4
Kinky Mo-Fo!

L O L , Thot973! That's a fricken SOCK! SUPER kinky! Love it! That's basically what I wore yesterday, except in place of the sock was a ring. Would be nice to feel that material encasing me, though. You gotta clue me in as to where you find these things. I imagine you must be ordering online. Do they come packaged discreetly, or can anybody and their mother determine what it is by the box? Something else that reminds me of your pic from today was a tiny piece that only wrapped around one side of the body, and just hugged your cock like yours does. Not sure how you'd keep something like that up, but it worked in the modeling pic. Maybe glue. :D

Anyways, thanks for all the ideas...definitely going to be splurging again at some point. Gotta narrow down my choices and make sure I go a little extreme to keep the body guessing. Us humans have a tendency to get a little too familiar with just about anything. Damn tolerance.

Something else that reminds me of your pic from today was a tiny piece that only wrapped around one side of the body, and just hugged your cock like yours does. Not sure how you'd keep something like that up, but it worked in the modeling pic. Maybe glue. :D

You're talking about a cock sock, I wear it tomorrow.

Thanks for the responses, guys!

Suckonsimon: Thanks for the encouragement! A bit more curiosity about cock rings (or at least related items), since I do believe you're one of the top experts around...I'm wondering about the underwear with the attached ring. Is the ring just to stick your cock through, or are you supposed to pull the whole package through like a cock ring? I'm just concerned that things could get----stuck---and you wouldn't be able to pull everything out if you needed to (esp since you immediately start stiffening once you pull through). Most people I have tried to discuss this with have no idea. I'm now of the idea that the ring is just for the shaft, not the balls, and that real cock rings must have a larger diameter/be easier to remove. Is there a way to remove a solid, metal ring, if needed, before you return to a soft state? (I'll send further cock ring questions to your thread on the subject...not even sure yet if the rings on the underwear are considered full cock rings.) .....

ID I must confess my ignorance! I have nil experience with underwear with a ring attached. So I don't know if the designers of those have in mind just a shaft support or a whole package through affair. As a regular whole-junk-through-ring-wearer, no way would I want it to be a part of my underpants.

I almost always wear boxer briefs, quite a snug fit, as I like the pants to hold my cock 'up' at between 11 and 1 o'clock as, with denim on over them, that gives a real snarl of a curl of a bulge from shoved out balls up to the belt buckle. When arousal causes bigging and thickening without hardening, wow delicious. If a proper erection gets underway, then I move myself to 9 or 10 or 2 or three o'clock and then it's a grand penis line under denim, especially if the ring is a deep one such that my shaft base is right off my pubes. Yeah! :cool:

There is just one way to remove a metal fixed-diameter whole junk ring from a guy who can't lose his erection: circular saw! :eek::eek::eek:
So a fella needs to take care with reducing the inner diameter size he wears. But, heck, that's good sense. And anyway: a ring that is way too tight would give a horrible experience through ejaculation anyway. In fact that's the test for me: A steel whole-junk ring which causes discomfort while or immediately after you spunk, is a size too tight. The next size up will still do the magic as regards enhanced erection and longer lasting action before the blow.

Jeez, why underwear at all.

I was seeing a woman, after a few dates she announced that she was ready for sex. I was wearing a jumpsuit and as I took it off I slide my underwear off. In our small talk after sex, she told me that seeing that I had no underwear on had turned her on immensely.

That was the last time I wore underwear even though she is long gone. For the first few weeks, my penis was aroused by the rubbing of my pants. Unfortunately, that sensation does not last.

Today's wearing, the one sided thong

Attachments

• 20170706_214235-640x640.jpg
    20170706_214235-640x640.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 20170706_214206-640x640.jpg
    20170706_214206-640x640.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 1
They make underwear with a cloth cock ring built in. Not as effective of course, but safer

Back