UK Bimbo Mum

bimbomom

Experienced
Hi Boys, I am a UK mum who loves being a slut, I love showing off my cleavage.

Biggest fantasies include being dressed up by guys blackmailed or forced into becoming a bimbo and then loving it and doing anything I am told to get more cum inside me...

PM me your nasty fantasies if you want to play

Why are you called 'bimbomom' if you're British? No Brit would use that term.

Hi Boys, I am a UK mum who loves being a slut, I love showing off my cleavage.

Biggest fantasies include being dressed up by guys blackmailed or forced into becoming a bimbo and then loving it and doing anything I am told to get more cum inside me...

PM me your nasty fantasies if you want to play

UK bimbo's are the best little sluts in the world. I mean it! You are so fucking honest about your wants and you're so down to earth about how to get it. One of my best fucks ever was a UK bitch when I was living in Venezuela...believe it! She was ON FIRE!! I loved making the little wildcat OBEY! She needed a firm hand on the reins and responded well under the whip. That's what I'd do with you UK Bimbo....make you obey. Once you learn my preferences I'll let you off your leash little by little. Hows that sound sweetie?

Wow sounds like you found the perfect slut in venezuela.... always fantasied about cheating on hubby on holiday he is by the pool i am in some lucky boys hotel room

Any nasty guys want to play today pm me your dirty fantasy if you want to play

Your very demanding for a 'pm'

That's why I'll turn my nose up

Back