Udders, hucows, mating and milking

Feeding the masses. If every women lactated, no one would go hungry

tumblr_o0h6ppMB5F1tilde3o1_1280.jpg

Wasting good milk.

This fantasy really turns me on A LOT! Love thinking of myself on all fours and hooked up to a milking machine

Already on the farm and udderly ready for milking

tumblr_o7e2djtG4D1v07d6eo1_540.jpg

tumblr_m7tzhrssIr1rbz4pmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ncrsmemo8u1tmma04o4_1280.jpg

I would consider them each to be suitable prospects for starting a herd of hucows. Some training in submission would probably be needed but with udders like theirs it would be well worth the effort.

Besides, my experience has been that women with ample tits tend to respond better to being trained.

I get turned on by the thought of hucow status: making tits fuller, heavier. Nipples more sensitive.

Several years ago, I tried to do this on my own. It was a comedy of errors. I bought a manual pump and tried to commit to the process. But it was too hard to do by myself... I just got so turned on by wanting it, I kept trying. Not much happened but I enjoyed the sensation.

As you can tell from many of the stories I've written on Lit, I am an ardent lover of big breasts, big nipples, adult breastfeeding, lactation and all related topics.

As with most things sexual, I am constantly amazed at how each individual brings his or her own set of feelings and belief about what a particular fetish means and how it is to be enjoyed. This is very natural, of course, but it always seems to surprise me.

Several women have reached out to me through PMs, YIM chat, and other means to tell me that they have read my stories and enjoy the notion of hucow, ANR (adult nursing relationships, and other lactation-related activities.

Hucow especially seems to fascinate as it goes beyond simply lactation and milk-sharing. For some women the notion involves breeding with a "bull", for some it involves weight gain, for some it involves humiliation (physical and verbal), for some it involves "ownership" not unlike highly-structured Dom/sub relationships. It may also be a full-time "slavery" or "lifestyle" where an owner takes over the total support (including financial) of the hucow. Still others view hucow as a collective experience, such as being part of a "herd", several hucows kept together and milked in turn. For some it is not sexual, that is, there is no intercourse, oral sex or other vaginal attention. For some there is a cosplay element and the need for "props" like harnesses, hay, and milking machines.

So, for the ladies who are attracted to "hucow" and want to participate, please describe in detail what that means to you.

For me, I can enjoy hucow role-playing and pretend up to a point, but my real interest lies elsewhere. For me hucow is a woman feeling like lactation is a major part of her life, either to feed a baby or to nurse a sex partner. Either way, I love to explore the simultaneous feelings of maternal love and nurturing versus the feelings of sexual arousal due to having a hungry mouth suckling at a full breast and the "electric" connection between nipples and clitoris. And I welcome any woman who has experienced these feelings (or wants to) and wishes to chat or exchange thoughts on them to contact me.

I get turned on by the thought of hucow status: making tits fuller, heavier. Nipples more sensitive.

Several years ago, I tried to do this on my own. It was a comedy of errors. I bought a manual pump and tried to commit to the process. But it was too hard to do by myself... I just got so turned on by wanting it, I kept trying. Not much happened but I enjoyed the sensation.
I think it's awesome you tried Cookie :) Your dedication is sexy

Back