Udders, hucows, mating and milking

Very hot!

I am not sure if I should admit this as it seems kind of kinky but I remember having an orgasm once while I was nursing in the middle of the night. The stimulation was just too much for me.

ahhhhhhh

She told me that she had orgasms every time she nursed, sometimes very strong ones!

Wife is going off birth control this week... Can't wait till her DDD tits start leaking :)

My wife's tits swelled from C/DD to solid F cups when she had her first. She isn't really into the fetish aspect of it but it was hot to see her hooked up to a breast pump in the evening. Once on a road trip we'd been driving for too long and still didn't have a place to stop on the interstate. She ended up pulling her shirt up and using the the small manual pump to relieve the pressure from her engorged and leaking tits.

My wife's tits swelled from C/DD to solid F cups when she had her first. She isn't really into the fetish aspect of it but it was hot to see her hooked up to a breast pump in the evening. Once on a road trip we'd been driving for too long and still didn't have a place to stop on the interstate. She ended up pulling her shirt up and using the the small manual pump to relieve the pressure from her engorged and leaking tits.

She sounds a bit like my wife. She is a DD cup but when she starts to lactate she gains at least a cup size. We have never had kids together (we married in our 40's) but she has induced lactation over three stretches of time in the 12 years we have been married. Each time I have thoroughly enjoyed observing her pumping her tits and living under the constraint of a regular milking regimen. That is not even mentioning the occasional opportunity to "help" her milk and enjoying the sweet milk she produces.

We also live a very strongly prescribed Dominant/submissive relationship and her spending a few months as a milk maid has certainly contributed to her improving her submissive demeanor.

She is going to start stimulating herself again later this month for what I expect to be a 3 to 4 month long period of frequent and regular lactation.

As someone who finds lactation very erotic. I have really developed a strong attraction to the hucow fetish. Specifically training a girl to provide. Having her understand what her body is made for and how it can satisfy a man in many ways.

Complete and utterly curious and interested. My GF lets me 'suckle' from her tits like she's feeding me, but I'd love to explore more.

I'm interested in the whole hucow culture - obviously it involves milking/breastfeeding, but the fact that the fetish seems to imply more industrial/animalistic scenes really turns me on.

Also, the idea of being bred by a series of "bulls", the practice of nipple lengthening, the induced lactation, obviously, and anal sex used as punishment or as relief from breeding.

Anyone actually experienced the hucow lifestyle?

Anyone else curious?

Complete and utterly curious and interested. My GF lets me 'suckle' from her tits like she's feeding me, but I'd love to explore more.

You might start by asking her gently about how she'd feel about inducing lactation for you as a next step....

Back