Two weeks Vacation at my Husbands Uncles Home

Where's the story idea? My nomination for this year's Least Relevant Thread Title to OP Content Oscar...

Where's the story idea? My nomination for this year's Least Relevant Thread Title to OP Content Oscar...

Why, isn't it obvious? Sure the tease is hard to read and overuse "silk" to a ridiculous extent, but... At least my inference from it in combination with the title: the young girl married to the nephew is going to a country house vacation and walks around dressed barely if at all, teasing the the old guy something fierce, to an expected outcome.

As i turn around .. my head down .. engrossed in thoughts .. the nightgown loosely tied with a sash … tastefully reveals the upper swell of my bust and ample cleavage .. the slight bounce of the orbs of your breasts … the silky rounded shape of my thighs .. and the shapely curve of my creamy legs .. the creamy silky smooth curve of the calf .. visible through each step i take .. through the party on of the front wrap around silk night gown .. the silky .. material of the night gown clinging almost like second skin to one thigh .. accentuating it ample roundness .. the other leg / thigh exposed through the slit of the gown .. showcasing the silky smoothness of your curves .., as he look on admirable .. as i walk up and down in the basement room ..he looks on with admiration
Well done!

Why, isn't it obvious? Sure the tease is hard to read and overuse "silk" to a ridiculous extent, but... At least my inference from it in combination with the title: the young girl married to the nephew is going to a country house vacation and walks around dressed barely if at all, teasing the the old guy something fierce, to an expected outcome.
I agree it's an unorthodox approach but we've seen worse. Clearly the OP is going for an ego boost which isn't hard to find around here, but it's still a fun idea.

Except the uncle isn't the kind of fellow to put up with that sort of behavior.
She walks into his living room dressed very seductively. She's making very intimate eye contact and moves suggestively. Finally he sighs and gets up from his chair.

Moving quickly he backs her into a corner. This is not what she was expecting and looks at him nervously.

He leers at her. "Take off your clothes."

She's stunned and crosses her arms over her chest. "What are you ..."

He closes on her further, flexing his muscular arms and hands. "Take them off or I'll tear them off. If your gonna walk around my home like a cat in heat, you'll do it my way."

She's both terrified and aroused. Slowly she starts to undress. Finally she's standing there nude trying to cover herself from uncles admiring eyes when her husband walks in.

Before she can say a word her husband smiles. "Oh Uncle! I approve!"

He looks at his wife. "I've already locked away the rest of your clothes. You'll be naked for our entire vacation."

He opens his trousers and motions toward the floor in front of him. "And that beautiful body won't just be for show either."

Overcome by shock and arousal she gets on her knees in front of her husband. When she hears uncles belt open her pussy gushes as her most wild taboo fantasy begins to come true.

She looks up into her husbands loving eyes and smiles shyly. "Yes, dear."

What does that actually entail? Super curious.
I think the picture was why it was moderated. The text, all there was, survive in one quote still, post #5, and while unorthodox isn't all that offensive.

Back