Found your spouse

Rob_Royale

with cheese
Where they shouldn't be.
I pulled this from a meme on this forum.
I met my wife at a singles night.
Which was strange because she was supposed to home with the kids.
Okay, how about some, what is she/he doing here, and did she/he see me, story ideas?

#1 - A professionally successful wife is called for a meeting in a city a few hours away. So she packs an overnight bag, dresses nicely, kisses her hubby and leaves. She's twenty minutes from home when she's called by her team and there's a plan change. The meeting will happen informally in the restaurant at a local swank hotel.

She changes course and is happy because she'll get to surprise hubby and maybe have a fun night.

Imagine her surprise when she sees her husband at that restaurant, with some three men she doesn't know. She's not initially alarmed until halfway through her meeting, when two very sexily dressed women approach her husbands table. She's not so sheltered that she can't recognize a couple of call girls when she sees them.

There's kisses all around and then the women sit down with the men. She watches as there's lots of flirting and eye contact as they all have a few drinks. It's very hard for her to concentrate.

Then there's the moment when her husband stands up and leaves with one of the women, just as her customer leaves for the evening.

She slips into the bathroom, rolls her skirt up a few inches and undoes a few buttons and then approaches one her husbands companions at the bar. With two call girls to four men, it's not hard for her to catch his attention. He invites her to their table for drinks and some company. She happily agrees and sits down down with the three leering men. She gets so much attention the call girl shoots her a dirty look.

Imagine the look on her husbands face when he returns thirty minutes later.

That sounds really hot.

I'd find it hotter if the wife then acted like nothing was amiss and she didn't know who her husband was. Maybe she flirts even more with the guy and it leads to them leaving together with the husband fuming at the table - he'd want to say something but can't because it would backfire on him immediately so he just sits there.

That sounds really hot.

I'd find it hotter if the wife then acted like nothing was amiss and she didn't know who her husband was. Maybe she flirts even more with the guy and it leads to them leaving together with the husband fuming at the table - he'd want to say something but can't because it would backfire on him immediately so he just sits there.
Agreed, that is the way to go. Especially when the call girl (not knowing her dates wife is sitting there) says something sexual that erases any doubt of what was going on. She looks at another of the men and giggles. "You're friend here is quite the stud. We might have to charge you more next time."

He sees his wife sitting closely to another man and their eyes meet. His wife smiles wryly. "Isn't he though?" She looks at the man next to her. "So you got a room here to show a girl a good time?"

The man nearly jumps to his feet and flashes his room card. "Yes, Ma'am." She smiles a gives him a kiss on the lips. She meets her husbands eyes coldly as the man leads her away from the table.

Agreed, that is the way to go. Especially when the call girl (not knowing her dates wife is sitting there) says something sexual that erases any doubt of what was going on. She looks at another of the men and giggles. "You're friend here is quite the stud. We might have to charge you more next time."

He sees his wife sitting closely to another man and their eyes meet. His wife smiles wryly. "Isn't he though?" She looks at the man next to her. "So you got a room here to show a girl a good time?"

The man nearly jumps to his feet and flashes his room card. "Yes, Ma'am." She smiles a gives him a kiss on the lips. She meets her husbands eyes coldly as the man leads her away from the table.
Love it.

Where they shouldn't be.
I pulled this from a meme on this forum.

Okay, how about some, what is she/he doing here, and did she/he see me, story ideas?

#1 - A professionally successful wife is called for a meeting in a city a few hours away. So she packs an overnight bag, dresses nicely, kisses her hubby and leaves. She's twenty minutes from home when she's called by her team and there's a plan change. The meeting will happen informally in the restaurant at a local swank hotel.

She changes course and is happy because she'll get to surprise hubby and maybe have a fun night.

Imagine her surprise when she sees her husband at that restaurant, with some three men she doesn't know. She's not initially alarmed until halfway through her meeting, when two very sexily dressed women approach her husbands table. She's not so sheltered that she can't recognize a couple of call girls when she sees them.

There's kisses all around and then the women sit down with the men. She watches as there's lots of flirting and eye contact as they all have a few drinks. It's very hard for her to concentrate.

Then there's the moment when her husband stands up and leaves with one of the women, just as her customer leaves for the evening.

She slips into the bathroom, rolls her skirt up a few inches and undoes a few buttons and then approaches one her husbands companions at the bar. With two call girls to four men, it's not hard for her to catch his attention. He invites her to their table for drinks and some company. She happily agrees and sits down down with the three leering men. She gets so much attention the call girl shoots her a dirty look.

Imagine the look on her husbands face when he returns thirty minutes later.

I really wish I could say that such a brazen husband would be unrealistic, but sadly ego and delusion seem to go hand in hand with being a cheater.

Thinking a surprise can be delayed by getting the wife to wear a mask with her requesting the men not to take it off, until she took off the mask to surprise her husband in the end at some point. Could be comical.

A softer/nicer/less extreme variation of this story would be the wife and husband who are having trouble with their relationship lately. They decide to go out on their own individually to a sex party on a time/day/place the other doesn't. They end up on the same party and caught the attention of each other - Note: They also happened to be wearing masks and the rules is that they shouldn't remove their masks for anonymity sake. So it could be in the middle of or towards the end of the story they found out about the other partner's identity. Much to their pleasant surprise, relationship amended.

Edit: On a second read of my own mentioned idea, sounds cliche though.

Another option that could be fun and more loving.

Husband does not go off with a hooker. Another man does. Her husband splits for the restroom and then she meets the guy at the bar. Her husband is shocked when he comes out see her sitting between his friends.

She gives him a sultry look and before he can say anything she looks back at her new friend. "Who's this now? Please introduce me to this handsome man who just joined us."

The man laughs and introduces hers to her husband. She extends her hand, "Lovely to meet you. Come here often?"

When they shake they can see the other is still wearing their wedding rings. The two play act as though they don't know each other, with lots of eye contact and sexy banter until she gazes across the table at her husband.

"So you got a room here, to show a girl a good time?"

He gasps and sits up straight. "I can get one in a flash!" The man she met at the bar groans his disappointment. She looks at the forlorn man.

"Sorry hun, that fella is just a little more my type."

Last edited:
Another option that could be fun and more loving.

Husband does not go off with a hooker. Another man does. Her husband splits for the restroom and then she meets the guy at the bar. Her husband is shocked when he comes out see her sidding betwen his friends.

She gives him a sultry look and before he can say anything she looks back at her new friend. "Who's this now. Please introduce me to this handsome man who just joined us."

The man laughs and introduces hers to her husband. She extends her hand, "Lovely to meeet you. Come here often?"

When they shake they can see the other is still wearin their wedding rings. The two play act as though they don't know each other, with lots of eye contact and sexy banter until she gazes across the table at her husband.

"So you got a room here, to show a girl a good time?"

He gasps and sits up straight. "I can get one in a flash!" The man she met at the bar groans his disappointment. She looks at the forlorn man.

"Sorry hun, that fella is just a little more my type."
I think I'm gonna write this. It might make a fun short story.

Back