Two lies and a truth.

1. Lj kept his word and met with me in folsom.

2. Laurel is carrying my secret love child.

3. I am the father of one of literotica's members child.

I think 3 might be correct. If you are the father of any children at all, those children are yours, and you are a member of Literotica - even if the mother(s) aren't.

More Og:

1. I was a qualified member of a cave rescue team.

2. For Empire/Commonwealth Day in my school, I dressed up in blackface and sang a coon song.

3. I went to sea on Britain's last battleship, HMS Vanguard.

Any guesses on this before I close down for the night?

I think 3 might be correct. If you are the father of any children at all, those children are yours, and you are a member of Literotica - even if the mother(s) aren't.

Damn. I failed to think of that. You are correct sir. Unfortunately not the way I had planned it. Damn kids not giving me enough sleep to out logic our sharp lieroticans.

Does anyone else think Og might be....

most-interesting-man-in-the-world-demotivational-poster-1245215361.jpg
?

If not the world at least the commonwealth.

no 1? if not, no2. i win :D

1. I was a qualified member of a cave rescue team.

2. For Empire/Commonwealth Day in my school, I dressed up in blackface and sang a coon song.

3. I went to sea on Britain's last battleship, HMS Vanguard.

Not 1. I was an UNQUALIFIED member of a cave rescue team. If you look at my AV you can see I am not built for cave rescue. I was a heavy hauler on the surface, lowering and raising people and equipment into potholes. I was a Qualified member of a CLIFF rescue team. I was the one sent down sea cliffs if the sea was rough, because I was a Qualified Surf Lifesaver too.

2. Unlikely, but it was true. It would be impossible and unnecessary at that school now. We tried to represent all the countries in the Commonwealth. I have no idea what country I was supposed to represent in blackface, and my coon song included happy darkies praising 'massa'. There are so many nationalities in that school now that just by appearing in 'national' costume they could do far better than we could. My excuse? I was five years old.

Some smoke.

Any cool new swinging adventures to share?

And whats a DJ Elim? I have DJ lives next door. DJ Mosaic. I call him DJ Mo Pizza.
He's not a DJ, he raps. ELIM is a band that got their start here in VA. Opened for Ying Yang Twins last summer. I dunno, I had their first album and Mark and I meet for lunch in Manassas regularly. He's funnier than I am but I don't hold that against him.
Og's Father: Two lies and a truth:

1. Og's father was given a formal written reprimand by a member of the UK Cabinet for riding his motorcycle up the steps of St Paul's Cathedral. That reprimand was permanent and was still on his personnel file when he finally retired at age 75.

2. Og's father was introduced to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh five times within 24 hours.

3. Og's father finally graduated from University age 75.
This was probably answered but my guess right away had been #1.
I say 1.:)

1) I hate most of my family.
2) I once slept with a politician.
3) I aspire to be European royalty.
I'm gonna guess #1.
oops, sorry. Correct answer is #3: Bowling, basketball, baseball, karting, softball, soccer, track, and auto racing

I made future bobsledder Jeffery Woodard's nose bleed during a pick-up football game.

I sang on stage with Blotto's road crew, during a mic check.
Damn, I guessed wrong on that one.
1. Lj kept his word and met with me in folsom.

2. Laurel is carrying my secret love child.

3. I am the father of one of literotica's members child.
I feel like a cheater with these options. Your girl sent me a video this morning of your Mini Me dancing. Cutest thing EVER.

1. I spent a nice night with Garnate once.

2. I am the Lithuanian Ambassador to Brazil.

3. It didn't snow nearly enough this past winter.

1) I'm working a lot right now
2) I've spent tons of nights with G
3) Byron is an exciting read.

1) I'm working a lot right now
2) I've spent tons of nights with G
3) Byron is an exciting read.

Number 4! No wait, I totally know this one. Some of you are cheating. There's no way I'd get this one wrong. I've known for years how fascinating you find Byron.

He said a nice night, btw. Did you spend a ton of nice nights with me?

Number 4! No wait, I totally know this one. Some of you are cheating. There's no way I'd get this one wrong. I've known for years how fascinating you find Byron.

He said a nice night, btw. Did you spend a ton of nice nights with me?

It's #7, you dumb blond. I have lots of nice nights AND days with you. :D

Back