Two lies and a truth.

Correct!

During the Schenectady NY production of The Place Beyong the Pines, one of the meanings of Schenectady BTW, Bradley Cooper came into the Starbucks I use as an ancillary office. He walked up to the counter and saw that no one came to him to ask for an autograph. Those of us there went back to our business, when he thanked us all for being like everyone else he's seen in the city, nice and treating him like "just another worker." He purchased all our "next lattes," bought like 5, $10 gift cards.

He sat and talked with an older couple, people that were obvious were more thankful for the freebie than being with a famous actor. LOL

That's nuts! I heard he was subpar in bed and I'd still rape that man.

That's nuts! I heard he was subpar in bed and I'd still rape that man.

He likes the city and the people so much, he drove from Boston to Schenectady for the opening, something he decided to do without telling anyone at the theater.

He likes the city and the people so much, he drove from Boston to Schenectady for the opening, something he decided to do without telling anyone at the theater.

What I really need from you is his home address. Thank you.

I've been interviewed on TV
I have no gag reflex
I've been kissed by Tony Romo

I've been interviewed on TV
I have no gag reflex
I've been kissed by Tony Romo

Were you interviewed because you have no gag reflex? I wish my local news stations would let me know which girls in my area have no gag reflex. That would be news I could use.

Were you interviewed because you have no gag reflex? I wish my local news stations would let me know which girls in my area have no gag reflex. That would be news I could use.

If it were true, that would be two truths :rolleyes:

Back