Turned on by wife’s sex stories

Had a nice sex story chat last night with 2nd ex. We talked about large cocks, her cunt, how many cocks she had, her sucking various cocks and a woman she was attracted to.
Not to be left out we also shared stories of my cock, some of the women I had been with and 1st ex’s masturbation habits.

I got hard just writing this down.

Did you ever get jealous? or try to stop her even if you were turned on by it? or did she do as she pleased?

I never got jealous -- What other people get jealou about I get turned on by. There are only a few times in my life I have ever really experienced jealousy.
Not my wife but an ex girlfriend use to tease me about her past. Most certainly a turn on. But it wasn't a case of her sleeping with other men then coming back to tell me the details. In the end she actually ended up having an affair with a close friend that was where the jealousy thing came into it.

I realize there is a self-selecting factor to consider here, but honestly, I think "mainstream" ideas about male sexuality are or can be misguided. Possibly this is because societal norms around sex (I know, some will argue) are in fact geared toward women's sexuality, and not men's (happy to have that discussion; there is more than one sense in which we could ponder the questions).

For example, I think a HUGE number of married men get off on the idea of their wife having sex with other men. Likewise, I think there are far more married men who are bi or at least fantasize about sucking cock than most women realize.

My husband and I talk about sexual partners I have had, both men and women, from time to time. It is a turn on to both of us. Sometimes when having sex, he will slowly move his cock in and out of me, asking if another man who had fucked me before was fucking me right at that moment, who would it be? Just depending on my mood, I will confess who I wish were doing it. He will go so far as to ask me how my partner would be fucking me? Most often I reply "doggy style, fucking me like a slut". While my husband is the only man who has ever been in my ass, we were recently fantasizing about another certain man I have been with being allowed to take me there. :kiss:

I met my wife when she was married. We had an affair and soon we’re fucking on a regular basis. She eventually got a divorce and an apartment and we began dating. She was in her early 20’s and I wanted to make sure I wasn’t a “rebound” lover, so I told her to go out with her hot female roommate on Fridays and we would get together on Saturdays for dates.

After a year or so, she confessed to hooking up with guys on Friday nights. No surprise, on Saturdays when I would go out with her, she usually had bruises on her thighs from the hard pounding she got from her dates the night before. Instead of being jealous I was strangely aroused. Not sure how many guys she fucked while we were dating but she told me one time she brought 2 guys home, sucked one while the other fucked her. They rested a bit, then switched and did it again. She took 4 loads that night.

We’ve been married many years and her sex stories alway get me aroused, especially knowing that she was fucking other guys while she was dating me. Anyone else get turned on by their wife telling stories of sex with other guys?
Absolutely, my first wife and I started going to swingers clubs and we had the odd threesome. It really started getting hot when a few people we knew asked about the clubs and so we started going together. What that graduated to was me staying at home with the other guys wife while him and my wife went out. We never knew what was going to happen. They'd come back in the wee hours and his wife and I would get off big time on their stories. We did it turn about, sometimes we'd pick up other couples or singles in a bar or go to swingers club. The strange thing is it was way sexier retelling the stories and showing the pics and videos to each other later than the actual event.

The best was our trip to Bangkok over three weeks we tried everything we could think of, it became a real competition especially in the fetish clubs where anything goes. Listening to your wife tell her girlfriend she wanted to see a beautiful ladyboy fuck me while in chains and cock cage was unreal, but the discussion the four of us a gorgeous ladyboy and a beautiful Thai goddess had in bed back at the hotel was a highpoint. Then to top it off we all, dressed in miniscule swimsuits, sat around the pool and swimup bar all the next day. Soooo hot. Like I said, talking about it afterwards is often the best part.

Back