Tumblr ?

pizoli18

Really Experienced
Are you part of the tumblr community and if so do you follow folks here that have an account ?

And yes I have a tumblr account.

Are you part of the tumblr community and if so do you follow folks here that have an account ?

And yes I have a tumblr account.

I do have a Tumblr account. I only use it as a way station to upload images that I want to post here on Lit.

I do read quite a few other Tumblr blogs (but not 'Follow' in the Tumblr definition, that is, they do not appear in my feed). Whether these other blogs belong to people on Lit, I have no idea.

I do have a Tumblr account. I only use it as a way station to upload images that I want to post here on Lit.

I do read quite a few other Tumblr blogs (but not 'Follow' in the Tumblr definition, that is, they do not appear in my feed). Whether these other blogs belong to people on Lit, I have no idea.

I do the same although I do have photos on my blog that I don't post here because they may not fall within accepted guidelines or simply because I find them interesting and may not relate in any way to Lit.

I follow a few folks from Lit but most I have no clue if they are on Lit.

Thank you - Now that I have heard lit users are not to put webs sites on to post..
I follow some enjoy pics and blogs from others..typically dark decadent stuff or about D/s lifestyle experiences and fetishes

I do the same although I do have photos on my blog that I don't post here because they may not fall within accepted guidelines or simply because I find them interesting and may not relate in any way to Lit.

I follow a few folks from Lit but most I have no clue if they are on Lit.

Yes some could be or not be on Lit.. doesn't really matter although quite interesting to find what others find to spark their interest or thirst in whatever area.. regarding -nature sports- fetishes.. thank you for the response.

I am a Tumblr user. I subscribe to several different blogs that feed content to me. Timber changed its NSFW policies a while back and now allow it, as along as you agree to some of the rules and screening procedures. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of interaction with other subscribers. I occasionally get a note but it's rare. It's not like the threads here on LIT but the Tumblir content can be erotic, exciting, entertaining and funny too. I have no idea of the users are also LIT members.

I have my account there since 2017. I proudly say that I survived the purge of 2018-2022.
The prohibition seems to be over now, but the damage is still there. Formally I have 6k followers, in reality I have few dozens. The interaction dropped very much, and meeting new people of any age or gender became a real difficulty.
However, I am proud of it and will continue maintaining it.

Back