Tucker's Explosive Interview With Former Capitol Police Chief

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

Tucker's Explosive Interview With Former Capitol Police Chief: The Story Fox Didn't Air, Pelosi, and Who Knew What When​

By Nick Arama | 6:00 AM on August 11, 2023

Tucker Carlson’s latest episode of his show on X, formerly known as Twitter, aired Thursday and it certainly was a bang-up one. It featured an interview with former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund.

As Tucker explained, he’d filmed an interview with Sund earlier in the year (when he was still working for Fox). It was scheduled to run on Monday, April 24, Carlson said. Then Carlson was let go from Fox that Monday morning and the interview never aired. Because the interview footage is owned by Fox, Tucker can’t run it. So instead he invited Sund to come on his X show and tell what he knew.

It’s a fascinating story that everyone should watch. This is the whole thing, almost an hour, but I’ll also include some clips in case you can’t listen to the whole thing.

Rest of the story here:https://redstate.com/nick-arama/202...dnt-air-pelosi-and-who-knew-what-when-n790895

The truth is coming out.

Tucker's Explosive Interview With Former Capitol Police Chief: The Story Fox Didn't Air, Pelosi, and Who Knew What When​

By Nick Arama | 6:00 AM on August 11, 2023

Tucker Carlson’s latest episode of his show on X, formerly known as Twitter, aired Thursday and it certainly was a bang-up one. It featured an interview with former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund.

As Tucker explained, he’d filmed an interview with Sund earlier in the year (when he was still working for Fox). It was scheduled to run on Monday, April 24, Carlson said. Then Carlson was let go from Fox that Monday morning and the interview never aired. Because the interview footage is owned by Fox, Tucker can’t run it. So instead he invited Sund to come on his X show and tell what he knew.

It’s a fascinating story that everyone should watch. This is the whole thing, almost an hour, but I’ll also include some clips in case you can’t listen to the whole thing.

Rest of the story here:https://redstate.com/nick-arama/202...dnt-air-pelosi-and-who-knew-what-when-n790895

The truth is coming out.
lol 210K views.......over whelming....compared to the 4.33 Million he had on Fox.......no wonder you're here advertising for him!

And another explosion that didn’t explode.

When are you going to figure out that the fix is in? When are you going to notice that everyone in a position of power is compromised and there are no good guys?

Some are compromised I don't think its even a true majority of them. That being said when the difference between Left and Right is onside is trying increase our wages. One is trying to let children work longer hours and in places they have no business working. I guarantee this is going increase our drop out rate and while there is absolutely nothing wrong with blue collar jobs we have a different problem. The Boomers are about to start dropping like flies soon and we have a shortage of medical workers. We have such a shortage of teachers that Florida is letting veterans and the spouses of vets be a teacher.

There is absolutely nothing in the military is going make you a good teacher or even a good role model. I'm not saying that none of them are very inteligent. I'm telling you that if you are a standard issue grunt that doesn't mean you can explain history. Any math beyond addition-Decimals is particularly important. I would be hard pressed to find the area of a triangle without a brush up. I'd be completely lost with anything that involved sin and cosign. I sucked at that twenty five years ago when I was still in school.

Being married to a vet doesn't qualify you for shit. Well it qualfies for being able to teach others how to cope with you, maybe your child goes months and months without seeing your SO. My father wasn't military but he would drop me off at the bus and and I was probably asleep by the time he came home and I went to chill with my friends on the weekend. We don't have much of a relationship. So I have at least a hint of how that would be.

Either way we need more schools, more teachers and probably more doctors.

Back