TSCLT 5.0:The Hemi Dungeon Powered By Bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
C27dZYF.jpg

Those are definitely beauties.

Nice tits, too. ;)

Work went more gooder today. First of all, I was more positive. Second, we knew what to expect. Third, we knew what we were/are doing. So we got out while the sun was/is still up.

I did manage to get blood on my shirt. Sadly, it was mine.

Wash is in the machine. Praises to Allah for Indoor Plumbing, Machines that wash clothes better' wimminz do it ( ;) :rolleyes: ), and for all his manifold blessings and great mercies . . . .

tumblr_pgihu7MS631wv0172o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mx53yo2fFH1ss5yijo1_1280.jpg

Nice tits, too. ;)

Work went more gooder today. First of all, I was more positive. Second, we knew what to expect. Third, we knew what we were/are doing. So we got out while the sun was/is still up.

I did manage to get blood on my shirt. Sadly, it was mine.

Wash is in the machine. Praises to Allah for Indoor Plumbing, Machines that wash clothes better' wimminz do it ( ;) :rolleyes: ), and for all his manifold blessings and great mercies . . . .

tumblr_pgihu7MS631wv0172o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mx53yo2fFH1ss5yijo1_1280.jpg
As for blood and pretty much any other stain: mix a good amount of peroxide and a little water, add a little Dawn if you wish, in a spray bottle. Saturate stain with the peroxide mix. Works every time.

As for blood and pretty much any other stain: mix a good amount of peroxide and a little water, add a little Dawn if you wish, in a spray bottle. Saturate stain with the peroxide mix. Works every time.

sliv is right, this works every time.

But but but, she put water in it.

I mean, who does that shit???

She wouldn't do that to her whiskey, I'll have you know . . . .

:D

louise-glover-11.jpg

Those are nice looking boots, I'll have to check their line out.
Nice shoes. :)
Those are definitely beauties.

Thanks y'all. I'll have to post more pics of my booties. :D

They've held up well so far and are still comfy and look good. I polish them more than any shoes I've ever owned.
My oldest pair of boots are 23 years old. They've had their soles patched a few times, and a rivet replaced, but they still look awesome. I've never, like, polish shined any of my leathers, but I do massage oil on them when they look thirsty.

And about your leak, Wat. I bought some enzyme cleaner to clean up after my pets' accidents. I found it works really well on blood stains, too.
Liquid Ate
https://store.petsafe.net/liquid-ate-enzyme-cleaner

A long time ago I went to the Tony Lama shop in El Paso and had them make me a pair of custom boots. I was pleasantly surprised to find the customs didn't cost much more than the 'off the shelf.' They were a perfect fit and lasted one hell of a long time. Lama is just another brand name now, part of some conglomerate. You can still get high quality custom boots but you'd better be prepared to pay through the nose or travel to Mexico.

What does a woman talk like, regarding posting style?

What does a man talk like, regarding posting style?

Just asking for a friend.

:rolleyes:

Weekend is too short.

Happy Monday - I think it is. These working weekend thingies make for a blending of days into daze, so who can tell?

And does it even matter, really? Probably not. Allah is in charge, and all is right in his world.

Of course, the part that is man's world, the evil parallel universe bit, is about as fucked up as a football bat.

And peroxide won't get that stain out . . . .

06.jpg

Nothing like an exciting morning of coming to.

I managed to find fewer lies today, and I wonder how that happened. I only looked at a few Lit threads - maybe that's part of the reason.

I actually looked at football scores from yesterday. Just a few. I could easily have googled some weasel casserole recipes for shits-n-giggles.

Speaking of weasels . . . .

tumblr_oop8hwvxMk1w9ufcyo1_1280.jpg

Morning Wat.

Cold and rainy here, not quite cold enough to snow as they forecast, but close enough. I suspect it is snowing in the heights. Good day to catch up on some house work.

I think I read something like that in Chuck Palaniuk's second book, the one about the plane crash.That was the one about the cult that offed itself.

He never topped Fight Club, imo.

Indeed. One of the most ' philosophical' -yet still lyrical and easy to read- novels ever written.
(His other one was too hard to follow and never quite got there in terms of themes).

Leaving Las Vegas and The girl on the train elicited similar feelings in me, as Fight club did.

I got some sort of Musashi novel at the dollar store.

It's meh and it's not helping me sleep. I read half of it last night.

Another cool, wet rainy day and at 54º, we're at the warmest part of the day.

It only takes the space of a small ammo can. ;) ;)

in your case, Chief, you could probably use a Spaghetti-0s can. Simply sacrifice the contents of one of the Spaghetti-Os cans in your post-Apocalypse food cache to store your survival bankroll.

BONUS: when the revolution comes, you can yell "Uh Oh Spaghetti-Os!"

What does a woman talk like, regarding posting style?

What does a man talk like, regarding posting style?

Just asking for a friend.

:rolleyes:

Weekend is too short.

I think it depends on the forum but I find most feminine (not just female) type personalities tend to think throught their responses, be less argumentative or prone to cause drama and often post less.

The masculine (not just men) personality types tend towards hot topics like politics and they don't back down.

Then you have the asshat personalities, we all fit this catagory sometimes but some stay here too long and develop a liking for drama and causing unnecessary chaos.

I really don't think male and female genders can be defined as an absolute through online comments or word phrases

97507bdb79fc5e2f3387195b4c1dfe1d--bear-pictures-s-cartoons.jpg

I think it depends on the forum but I find most feminine (not just female) type personalities tend to think throught their responses, be less argumentative or prone to cause drama and often post less.

The masculine (not just men) personality types tend towards hot topics like politics and they don't back down.

Then you have the asshat personalities, we all fit this catagory sometimes but some stay here too long and develop a liking for drama and causing unnecessary chaos.

I really don't think male and female genders can be defined as an absolute through online comments or word phrases

97507bdb79fc5e2f3387195b4c1dfe1d--bear-pictures-s-cartoons.jpg

Solid points. If you put a man and a woman in a room and then asked a population of people to choose which one is the most likely to be aggressive the public with pick the male 99% of the time. Research shows that they'd only be right 60% of the time.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/97/50/7b/97507bdb79fc5e2f3387195b4c1dfe1d--bear-pictures-s-cartoo[/QUOTE]
Oh no, plenty of women create online drama too. They tend to do it more obliquely via behind the scenes intrigues and manipulations imo, so they are less visible.
And yes, my personal feelings come into play, because irl I had overall better experiences with Anglosaxon men, than with their women.

As to the GB Political threads:

I feel that more women would participate in these discussions, if the GB guys would be more accomodating and allow a wider range of interests other than the pragmatic (how can we make the country or economy work) stuff.

Most women are also intuitive and interested in patterns or the intersection between politics- social sciences'.

I just saw it.

Yeah, good point about masculine and feminine personality types.
Given the risk of possible negative connotations, I would change the terms to more intuitive versus pragmatic or type A versus nonA or some others, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back