TSCLT 5.0:The Hemi Dungeon Powered By Bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember training with a world-famous psychologist and he had this guy that he eventually had to kick out of the dojo for coming in to train drunk on beer and anti-freeze. I always have to wonder just what the fuck drives a person to something like that.

I'm on computer duty today so I have to stick around home. I don't drink soda normally and images like those are going to reinforce my tendencies.

One of my stops was at my gunsmith yesterday, the last of the rifles are now in acceptable condition, I have rounds for everything, a new gun locker to keep it all safe and a booking for next Saturday at the range to test them all out.

I'm not so sure about that, it's spilling out of my safe.

It's also the reason that I've slowed down on collecting new weapons, especially new calibers, I just don't have the space for it and I have a big-ass Liberty safe.

I'm not so sure about that, it's spilling out of my safe.

It's also the reason that I've slowed down on collecting new weapons, especially new calibers, I just don't have the space for it and I have a big-ass Liberty safe.

Then find a new place to store your money. :D

I just buy more safes

BTW, I buy ammo boxes at the military surplus for storage. It seems to be the easiest way to store and keep ammo organized that I've found

I just buy more safes

BTW, I buy ammo boxes at the military surplus for storage. It seems to be the easiest way to store and keep ammo organized that I've found

Same here. In that the Air Force PJ's (ParaMedics) train at our range I have a virtual endless supply of ammo tins. 5.56 and 9mm. I do need to get some 50 cal. tins for the shotgun ammo though.

I bought my first pair of Lucchese boots. They are really nice boots, and they are comfortable right out of the box. I'm soo excited, they are so beautiful!!!! And there's a panel of alligator on the heel, the real thing, not embossed!!!

squeeeeeeee!!!!!

C27dZYF.jpg

I bought my first pair of Lucchese boots. They are really nice boots, and they are comfortable right out of the box. I'm soo excited, they are so beautiful!!!! And there's a panel of alligator on the heel, the real thing, not embossed!!!

squeeeeeeee!!!!!

*noisy muchly applause*

My Prez wears Lucchese boots and turned me onto them. He's got some alligator boot in cordovan that I lust after. I'm not ready to drop a grand on footwear, especially since I'd be biking in them.

I did buy a pair of much cheaper boots - Dan Posts - and they, too, were good right out of the box. They've held up well so far and are still comfy and look good. I polish them more than any shoes I've ever owned.

So, I keep circling around their website, looking for a deal. I know it will, one day . . . .

tumblr_pgk5ivm1zW1v2i7gi_500.jpg
tumblr_ovkda4CV0f1wv0172o1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back