TSCLT 4.0: Bitchy Malevolent Baby Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home. Went to the 'dromat and got clean clothes. I had the place to myself most of the time I was there. Took my book, as usual.

I'm ordering the heating coil for the dryer from Amazon on Wednesday so it'll be there Friday to fix the dryer Saturday.

There's snow in the forecast. Winter Storm Inga. I wonder if she wears one long braid or two, and does she have a Viking helmet? Does she sing Wagner?

Since it's going to turn off bitterly cold for a few days, the porta potties will freeze up again. I should write an essay on the wintry behavior of outside rental toilets.

aRETBA9.jpeg

My next job may very well be 110 miles from home, and I may have to commute it.

Oh boy . . . .

Kind of a drag if you have to commute it daily. Sometimes I get sent out of town but I usually stay there for whatever time the task at hand takes. A generous per diem rate makes most of the pain go away.;)

Maybe next time you can take your cat with you, it would make the commute and temporary housing a little easier to endure

Happy Tuesday!!!

It's Snow-n-Ice day here, but it looks to be mostly snow, and it looks to be arriving at lunchtime. Nothing going on outside at the moment.

Obviously, Allah is forsaking me today. At least the place isn't crawling with camel anus fleas.

And no sand in the coffee, either.

451B114.jpg

Fucking cold here, on its way to 7º. It's been spitting snow, sleet and ice for two days. In a couple of days we're supposed to have a warmup. I can't wait. The birds are emptying the bird feeder as fast as I can fill it, and it is a large capacity feeder.

The fucking cold arrives this afternoon.

Fuck cold.

Allah willing, I move south after I wrap up a couple of commitments where I am. It may take years, but it's the goal.

"The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself."
--Mark Twain

212974-lucypinder2.jpg

Pinche chingao, I don't need for that to happen.

I do kind of wish I had worked a bit harder on it back in school, but I was just so fucking bored with it. No interest at all.

I think that school lost me somewhere around grade 7.

Except for reading stuff. I always liked that, but I wanted to read what I wanted, and not what they wanted me to.

tumblr_norz7k86RJ1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg

It just hit 7º an my internet is beginning to slow down. If it hits 6º, I'm probably dead in the water. Well, not water, ice.

I have no idea what it does here, so it'll all be a learning experience.

It's quite hilly, so slick roads will be challenging.

But I saw yesterday where they had pre-treated one of the main drags, so maybe they're better than I'm accustomed to . . . which would qualify more as hand-wringing than actual preparation.

Off to see what the weasels are doing.

216.jpg

All quiet and calm here, no drama, and the biggest issue of the day is what to have for lunch later. I like this kind of day.

BTW coating streets with chemical brine reduces black ice incidents, it makes a big difference and will make your drive more pleasant.

Good lord, please don't quote the haters. Once you quote one, they al flock back here in the hopes that they're next to get some airtime for their hate.

He who laughs last, laughs best.

It appears that NFL players are no longer taking a knee during the [N]ational [A]nthem [–] namely[,] because none of the teams with still[] active protesters has qualified for the postseason.

By the end of the regular season, only five teams featured at least one player regularly sitting or kneeling on the sidelines for the anthem: the Seattle Seahawks, the San Francisco 49ers, the Miami Dolphins, the New York Giants[,] and the Oakland Raiders.

None of those franchises made the playoffs, even though four of the five did so in the previous season, leading to speculation about whether the take-a-knee protests wound up dragging down team performance along with TV ratings.

"By their actions, the kneelers brought controversy into the locker rooms, and this kind of distraction is always going to be detrimental to team cohesiveness," said Robert Kuykendall, a spokesman for the conservative corporate watchdog 2ndVote.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/new...&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork

Home. Eating leftover s'ghetti - seems I do that a lot. Allah has seen fit to spare me thus far. They put down that brine shit - or some shit - on a lot of the roads, so it'll get its 11 degree test tomorrow morning.

I had some shit I could have done tonight, but it all could wait for saner weather.

Not quoting the major malfunctions isn't really a thread rule. The only rules are those of the website, and they exist like taxation without representation - they are what they are. If we don't like it, we take our resentments and go off and start our own website. Or four. And then we drift back to Lit when they fail. We do have customs in this thread, however, like the one of not quoting every twatwaffle who feels the need to post shit from plain foolishness to outright malicious dreck. So we ignore the dung nuggets and whatever turd burglary they wish to commit.

Because an essay on the dynamics of portable toilets in severe winter conditions is bound to be so much more entertaining to read . . . .

tumblr_o9j6gaYZ0K1vygvfuo1_1280.jpg

Okay, that's funny.

Isn't it about time to start a petition to do away with 'Murrikan Rulez Football? Head injuries, deaths, supporting wife-n-child beaters,and giving jobs to st000pid people - isn't it about time to be fed the fuck up with it all?

But I'm not taking up watching sucker - not gonna happen. Sucker makes hockey look lively, and I'd rather watch fucking paint dry.

hatalmas-mellek-4-1.jpg

Happy Wednesday!!!

We have our single digit cold this morning. It's chilly in this apartment, too.

I left the water drip last night. They get insistent about that when the cold comes. I guess it keeps maintenance calls for frozen pipes down. Who can blame them?

I hope they did some plowing and scraping on the roads last night.

tumblr_not1yh5ugj1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg

Okay, that's funny.

Isn't it about time to start a petition to do away with 'Murrikan Rulez Football? Head injuries, deaths, supporting wife-n-child beaters,and giving jobs to st000pid people - isn't it about time to be fed the fuck up with it all?

But I'm not taking up watching sucker - not gonna happen. Sucker makes hockey look lively, and I'd rather watch fucking paint dry.

...[/IMG]

I think that's the ultimate goal and the useful tools, like Colin, don't realize that that is his girlfriend's endgame.

Meanwhile. it's 11º here. Practically balmy!

I went out and started up the Cougar and let it run for a bit. Tomorrow, it's supposed to get above freezing and, as long as I am still welcome here, not quoting the idiots is our rule #13; our version of Catch-22.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back