TSCLT 4.0: Bitchy Malevolent Baby Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's life, you take your chances. The new lottery winner is only 20 years old. I predict he will crash and burn before 25. He dropped out of college and next, he will drop out of life. You need experience to handle a thing like that.

Experience leads to good judgment.

There are two ways to get it. One is to listen to old people who know a thing or three - and aren't just old, which does happen by accident sometimes. The other is to go out and get your own experience as a result of poor judgment.

Guess which path most people "choose."

Yeah, he'll be broke soon, unless . . . .

tumblr_no4zdoG2771r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg

Oh yeah, there are a lot of Sheilas who will "coax" it out of him. Isn't it now the thinking that listening to your elders is a waste of time? We have new technology, ergo, we have "evolved!" The unevolved have no insight what-so-ever on the nature of human nature...

My great-grandfather was raised by his uncle. My grandfather used to tell me the stories that his dad told him of that time.

Not long before the turn of the last century, the uncle surmised that just about everything that was worth inventing had been invented. The guy wasn't st000pid, but that was his conclusion.

And some guys named Wright were busy toying with an idea . . . .

So I'm pretty fucking damn sure I won't be writing off the human mind either for coming up with new ideas or for plumbing the nadirs of the truly hoopa-st000pid.

tumblr_nog7a8DvOs1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg

At least the college-educated have given up on breeding. There is hope yet for us. I think that I will eat, take a nap and then arise in time for some college basketball.

Unless, of course, they start disrespecting the America that is paying for their "education."

If you ever met my parents you would understand that not all elders are worth listening to, the same way not all young people are naive or st00pid. There are exceptions in every case.

My wisdom of the day is to drink more hot liquids, avoid black ice and snuggle your pets because they have short lives and know more about love than humans.

If you ever met my parents you would understand that not all elders are worth listening to, the same way not all young people are naive or st00pid. There are exceptions in every case.

My wisdom of the day is to drink more hot liquids, avoid black ice and snuggle your pets because they have short lives and know more about love than humans.

My parents were a lot like my first martial arts teacher; listening to people who have gotten it all wrong and have turned out to be functionally dysfunctional, can teach you so much more than reading Aristotle. That shit is real and in your face and I learned a lot about doing the right thing from those whom somehow adopted the wrong thing as a way of life.

Saint Peter
This message is hidden because Saint Peter is on your ignore list.

I triggered the stupid shit and now he's doing the ThrobDownSouth,

Too fucking cute for words.

My parents were a lot like my first martial arts teacher; listening to people who have gotten it all wrong and have turned out to be functionally dysfunctional, can teach you so much more than reading Aristotle. That shit is real and in your face and I learned a lot about doing the right thing from those whom somehow adopted the wrong thing as a way of life.

I was blessed to have my grandparents to give me a good foundation.

The apple does not fall far from the tree.

In many cases but some roll a long way from where they started, they just need a little luck and a clear path.

I was blessed to have my grandparents to give me a good foundation.

In many cases but some roll a long way from where they started, they just need a little luck and a clear path.

Agreed. Sometimes good parents have bad kids.

My kids are dogs and cats. No need to temp fate with a human payback.

Old Today, 08:12 AM

WoundedKnee
This message is hidden because WoundedKnee is on your ignore list.

Good morning all. 50 degrees here now. I have my laundry going, a great cup of coffee and a fine oatmeal cookie..:)

Saint Peter
This message is hidden because Saint Peter is on your ignore list.

I triggered the stupid shit and now he's doing the ThrobDownSouth,

Too fucking cute for words.

Y'know, there used to be an obese, cowardly Libertarian shit-squeak who used to call me Throbdownsouth.

He got banhammered for continually violating the terms of service of this board.

I wonder whatever happened to that loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back