TSCLT 11.0: The pantheon hates a pussy!!!

There's something up hyah in these parts called the
Missionary Baptist Church.

The sign will usually say something like
Bumfuck Egypt Missionary Baptist Church.

So, it got Wat to wondering,
is there such a thing as:
Dog-style Baptist Church?
Cowgirl Baptist Church?
Dirt-Road Baptist Church.

Yeah, I blew up the last page. The car is worth it.
Wat has one of these procured. There may be as many as 20 of these remaining.

5533238185_4943929828_b.jpg

tumblr_m1pgjbj2Zz1r2bmpwo1_1280.jpg

Good morning.

The coffee is unusually good this AM. Haven't changed anything, just the way things go sometimes.

Off to do some RSO'n a little later. Actually sort of a waste of time. The outfit involved is one of those mercenary outfits, a bunch of stone cold professional's. One of the fellows is Norwegian and every time he shows up "Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner" starts running through my head. But there's shade, cold water, and snacks so I can watch them operate for a while.

I headed for the garden when I got home and picked what beans were ready. There were a few and I'll be canning them here in a bit. The bees are getting a workout on pollinating the corn, squash, beans and whatever else is blooming. The result is a low pleasant background hum as i pick through the rows of beans. I'll sleep later, for now, I got stuff to do.

I headed for the garden when I got home and picked what beans were ready. There were a few and I'll be canning them here in a bit. The bees are getting a workout on pollinating the corn, squash, beans and whatever else is blooming. The result is a low pleasant background hum as i pick through the rows of beans. I'll sleep later, for now, I got stuff to do.

Winter is the season to sleep in.

Do it!
6am coffee is fantastic when there is no agenda for the day.

I did. The minions dealt with the shop and I grabbed the pups, some spray paint and my gear and we went and marked some trees. It was nice just to walk around without the need to rush or watch the time.

Home. It's been hot enough that I don't feel much like food, but I'll eat something just because. Some tomatoes and mayo would be perfect, but there's no tomato. I may have to hit the farmers' market and check/score.

Just the Latinos today. It made for a better day, but there were still some errands to run, like scoring more screws-n-anchors. No matter, really. Got almost all of the appliances moved, thanks be to Allah. That shit ain't so bad if it's going to a first floor location, but going up steps with fridges sucks. Even littler ones.

Looks like chances of t-storms tomorrow, but I'm still thinking of biking it to work. I don't think I'm too skeert of water. Not like I'll be sweat-free tomorrow anyway. I think it's worth the risk. Which reminds me, a local friend scored a 2021 version of Wat's Road Glide, so we still think imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

The sage burns . . . .

0b9a8e2593c6e9b325e315cf52af12b1.jpg

225085123_4407530342630875_1578656515148591199_n.jpg

tumblr_pupxhqmMaV1wxg6yfo1_1280.jpg

I did. The minions dealt with the shop and I grabbed the pups, some spray paint and my gear and we went and marked some trees. It was nice just to walk around without the need to rush or watch the time.

Time is a bitch.....

Happy Sunday!!! Slept fairly well. Woke up a bit and thought of getting up for awhile, but next I knew, it was 7 minutes before the alarm was going to sound, so I musta fallen back asleep.

Cats are fed, coffee is made and in the cup, and josh is burning.

Gonna see if we chance riding today. As well as they've hit any forecast save for heat lately, who the fuck knows???

985c84d492a4518090f5cf955075865f.jpg

604-Photo-Series-12-10-14-0012mod3XCZ.jpg

tumblr_oxlwubeBG51tk3mdmo3_1280.jpg

The forecast has improved from a biking perspective, so there be HfD today.

Not that a little bad/wet weather deters Wat very much.

Prolly just us weasels today, but we won't be acting like weasels, so there's that.

47_Packard_Super-8_Club_Sdn_DV-06-MdB_05.jpg

865210085.jpg

Mornin' all. I picked up some sort of bug
and spent last night most uncomfortably.

I'm risking a cup of coffee this morning.

Back