Truth Comes Out On J6

It was actually two FBI agents who were paid by Kash Patel to testify about ALLEGED weaponization of government against conservatives. Both FBI agents were / had been suspended for their on the job conduct.

👍

As for the two IRS "whistleblowers" who were involved in the "HUNTER!!!" tax case, their testimony before congress was totally refuted / debunked:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/09/19/...imony-disputes-irs-whistleblower-hunter-biden

😑

I wouldn’t be surprised if both of those IRS "whistleblowers" tried to monetize their involvement or had a hidden agenda, so you weren’t totally off base. Just two separate incidents.

😑

🇺🇸
I stand corrected. Could have sworn it was the IRS pricks. Since everyone Trump is associated with is a fucking criminal and likely traitor, it's getting really hard to tell them apart.

If Biden had any balls, his first act in office should have been to sign the death warrants of everyone involved in or running cover for the events of January 6th. There could have been all the trials and court drama that you people love so much, maybe, but by no means should a single one of them been permitted to see the end of February. No quarter for counter-revolutionaries! :ROFLMAO::LOL::p

I don't even consider it a real insurrection. What's happening with the anti-genocide protests on the college campuses has the makings of a real insurrection, inshallah, but I do think the J6ers should have been more thoroughly dissuaded from that half-assed hissy fit they pulled. Leaving their corpses hanging from the Washington DC intersections would be a good way to dissuade them.

The point is you were fooled into believing the J6 nonsense. Your TDS fueled your hopeless gullibility. You quickly fortified a belief system in defense of your animus towards Trump.

He doesn't actually believe it, he just promotes the BS narrative.

That's all you ARE is phony facts. I'm done with you. And Harpy and bisexual swinger Trailerhitch (betcha didn't know about his lifestyle). You all are like a disease without any cure. And you're not worth my time or effort anymore. Go fuck yourself.

You know if you keep going at this rate you're going to end up with no one here to scream at while on your knees on the sidewalk.

Stop wasting your days and cut to the chase boy, just log off now.

January 6th was obviously just a gathering of tourists and picnickers.

Any confusion on the issue comes from the Republican tourist traditions of forcing your way through police barricades, beating police officers, smashing windows, smashing doors, trespassing, smearing shit on walls, and building a gallows. These are fine activities for any Republican family outing, even if the commies don’t see it that way.

I remember many outings as a child when my family shared a wonderful day assaulting cops and smashing windows. And I learned useful construction skills from building gallows. You’ve got to build them sturdy or they won’t hold up a dead man’s weight.

That's all you ARE is phony facts. I'm done with you. And Harpy and bisexual swinger Trailerhitch (betcha didn't know about his lifestyle). You all are like a disease without any cure. And you're not worth my time or effort anymore. Go fuck yourself.
I don't give a hit about lifestyle in a debate, not even your pussified existence.:D

I don't give a hit about lifestyle in a debate, not even your pussified existence.:D
Whine to the audience again about how boys and men are getting "feminized" in America and how it will be the end of everything in the universe, Sir Poop Fetish. :ROFLMAO:

Back