Trump campaign boasts of "unified Reich" if he wins

The video at “Truth” was taken down
Is it accessible still
Or
Will they claim it never happened ??

How long before Trump starts saying “unified reich” in speeches? “The fake news is saying I said Unified Reich.” I would never say “Unified Reich!” Someone on my staff posted that video where “Unified Reich” was printed? Who even knows what “Unified Reich” mean these days. Many say that the “Reich” was a good thing for Germany, and “Unity” is a solid American Principle!”

Last edited:
"Donald Trump is not playing games; he is telling America exactly what he intends to do if he regains power: rule as a dictator over a ‘unified Reich,’ Biden campaign spokesperson James Singer wrote in a statement.

"Parroting ‘Mein Kampf’ while you warn of a bloodbath if you lose is the type of unhinged behavior you get from a guy who knows that democracy continues to reject his extreme vision of chaos, division, and violence," Singer continued.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/tru...emingly-suggesting-victory/story?id=110422766

Yeah, it's a couple of days now since he went to Dallas to suggest to a bunch of gun nut supporters that it would be a terrible thing if President Biden were to be assassinated.

The video at “Truth” was taken down
Is it accessible still
Or
Will they claim it never happened ??

How long before Trump starts saying “unified reich” in speeches? “The fake news is saying I said Unified Reich.” I would never say “Unified Reich!” Someone on my staff posted that video where “Unified Reich” was printed? Who even knows what “Unified Reich” mean these days. Many say that the “Reich” was a good thing for Germany, and “Unity” is a solid American Principle!”
It’s all going a bit dr strangelove!

Trump is not an avid reader. He can't even do his own writing. The ghost writer for his presumed autobiography The Art of the Deal said that the only book he saw in Trump's various homes was an anthology of Hitler's speeches.

Back