Convince us it's not a cult

Just because we support Trump and worship him as a living God doesn’t mean it’s a cult.
Vetteman knows, because he's the one who told us about the tapes proving that Trump actually won in 2020.

Listen to this guy.

Her fawning and eyelid-batting embarrassed the fuck out of me, as an Englishperson. As much as I despised Thatcher, she would never have kowtowed quite so ungraciously to a patent idiot like Trump. I mean yeah, Reagan was not exactly awash with braincells and I doubted the so-called special relationship even back then. But it's fucking embarrassing now.
As much as I disliked Thatcher, I would have loved to hear what she'd have had to say about Trump!

He also has proof that Obama was born in Kenya. He's going to show it us in 2 weeks time.

He also has proof that Obama was born in Kenya. He's going to show it us in 2 weeks time.
His investigators found very interesting things. The difference between Trump and Biden is that Trump didn’t use what he found about Obama, he let the people decide.

His investigators found very interesting things. The difference between Trump and Biden is that Trump didn’t use what he found about Obama, he let the people decide.
April 7, 2011 “I have people that have been studying [Obama’s birth certificate] and they cannot believe what they’re finding … I would like to have him show his birth certificate, and can I be honest with you, I hope he can. Because if he can’t, if he can’t, if he wasn’t born in this country, which is a real possibility … then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics.”

September 13, 2016 "We have to keep the suspense going, okay?"
September 16, 2016 "President Obama was born in the United States. Period."

April 7, 2011 “I have people that have been studying [Obama’s birth certificate] and they cannot believe what they’re finding … I would like to have him show his birth certificate, and can I be honest with you, I hope he can. Because if he can’t, if he can’t, if he wasn’t born in this country, which is a real possibility … then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics.”

September 13, 2016 "We have to keep the suspense going, okay?"
September 16, 2016 "President Obama was born in the United States. Period."
And Trump is the one who found his birth certificate and proved Hillary wrong.

Back