Titty Tuesday #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need something hard and warm between your lips so you can’t pout, while I play with your gorgeous breasts.
Oh I do, do i? Will it guarantee a smile? ;)
As long as you're along for it, I can't see me even thinking about it much...:kiss:
Well that was nice to say! Thank you :rose:
With my Falcons in the tank ... we can do some Sexual Couples Therapy!! :kiss:
Well I wouldn’t say we were in the tank just yet but I suppose it’s never too early to start therapy.
Gorgeous picture
Thank you so much
I'm new here, but I already love Tuesdays.
Well welcome to TT ! There are lotsa lovely ladies here who post
Gorgeous! Would love to help change that frown :devil: don’t worry they’ll bounce back, doing better than my team at least lol.
Not sure who your team is but yes I hope they’ll bounce back. You can help change my frown :)
I foresee no shortage of volunteers to cheer you up, including myself. Very sexy!
Thank you very much Paul :kiss:
So sexy and stunning. Absolutely fantastic breasts.

Don't worry about the Eagles yet. Good match up on Thursday against the woeful Giants AND no one in the NFC East is really running away with things, especially after the spanking the 'Skins took last night at the ends of Old Man Brees and the Saints. Eagles will still win the division as they will right the ship and finish like 12 - 4 or 11 - 5... Though the loss of Ajayi is big... Clement, Smallwood and Sproles can handle things (and maybe they make a play and trade for Bell lol... LONG shot there though) I think the Eagles are still alright because of how bad the rest of the teams in the division are. (Just my amateur analysis :D )
You are a sweet guy to say that thank you !
I like your analysis. You should say it to Skip Bayless (ugh can’t stand him lol)
Tell me what it takes.

You're probably close enough for me to make it happen in person. ;)
You seem like a man who can figure it out right ?
I just want to pout with you. ( Im a Bills fan). Most mondays i dont even want to get out of bed
Awwww I’m sorry .... yes let’s pout together then :)

I like your analysis. You should say it to Skip Bayless (ugh can’t stand him lol)

Yeah, I have not heard much from Skip Bayless, as I have heard his analysis isn't too good. I have to say... even though I have never been, and never will be a Cowboys fan, Tony Romo is really good at it... That all said, I am glad you like my analysis and you are most welcome for the compliment ;)
:kiss::rose:

Is it Tuesday already?

attachment.php

Yes... and what a great start to the day!!!:rose::rose:

It's anniversary #42 today...
Getting ready for dinner...and anticipating dessert!

Attachments

• phpIIBFtOPM.jpg
    phpIIBFtOPM.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 0

Your breasts are gorgeous, those nipples! *drool* But your SMILE! It's just.... amazing and contagious. Whenever I see your smile I smile back. :D

Oh! And Congratulations! Happy Anniversary Beautiful!!! :rose:

Last edited:
Oh I do, do i? Will it guarantee a smile? ;)

Well that was nice to say! Thank you :rose:

Well I wouldn’t say we were in the tank just yet but I suppose it’s never too early to start therapy.

Thank you so much

Well welcome to TT ! There are lotsa lovely ladies here who post

Not sure who your team is but yes I hope they’ll bounce back. You can help change my frown :)

Thank you very much Paul :kiss:

You seem like a man who can figure it out right ?

Awwww I’m sorry .... yes let’s pout together then :)

I'll think of something. ;)

Yeah, I have not heard much from Skip Bayless, as I have heard his analysis isn't too good. I have to say... even though I have never been, and never will be a Cowboys fan, Tony Romo is really good at it... That all said, I am glad you like my analysis and you are most welcome for the compliment ;)
:kiss::rose:
You just scored major points with me! (and I do agree with you on the Tony Romo thing)
:kiss:
There is always next week... and your pic cheered me up!!!:D And my Seahawks found a way to loose too!!!
Giants on Thursday ....if we lose we’re done lol
And I am so glad I could help cheer you up :kiss:
I'll think of something. ;)

Well ok :)

No need to wait till Tuesday to show off. ;)

Yes I’m still pouting from Sunday....
Cheer me up?

🦅🏈- go birds!

You won't have time to pout when you're making your O face.

Hope you like

I like a lot!

Happy anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back