Not open for further replies.
Yes I’m still pouting from Sunday....
Cheer me up?

🦅🏈- go birds!

Attachments

• FF0A9FF1-9C7C-4CF5-B57D-BEE4D8CD04C6.jpg
    FF0A9FF1-9C7C-4CF5-B57D-BEE4D8CD04C6.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 3
Since that pic cheered me up, I'd love to return the favor. A few times over. And then some. Fantastic breasts...I'd love to play with those nipples.
Glad I cheered you up! :kiss: thanks so much
Like to kiss the pout off your face and then spend time kiss your magnificent breasts too!! :devil::devil::rose::kiss:
Do it. I dare you :devil:
I feel bad for you, lovely lady....but my Pats won. On a bright note, you are still sexy and lovely!!! :rose::rose::rose:
Thank you for saying that. I actually didn’t mind that you beat the Colts :)

Is it Tuesday already?

attachment.php

Thankfully, yes. Wow. :rose:

cheer up, you could be a Bengals fan. :p (I am) We've won four and just waiting for the other shoe to drop (as it ALWAYS does) :D

Exactly...with Marvin at the helm, you just ALWAYS know that, even in a good year, he'll get them to only do JUST enough to get everyone worked up and excited, only to crash it down. Then he gets an extension because Mike Brown loves to torture his fanbase.

cheer up, you could be a Bengals fan. :p (I am) We've won four and just waiting for the other shoe to drop (as it ALWAYS does) :D
You’ve got nothing to complain about... I would just go with it and enjoy the ride:D
You always cheer me up. :D
I’m glad. Now how about cheering me up? Heehee ;)
Oh I wish I could!! Would it help if I spend time playing with your amazing tits? ;)
I think that has a good possibility of easing the hurt.... let’s try it and see if it works

Yes I’m still pouting from Sunday....
Cheer me up?

🦅🏈- go birds!

So sexy and stunning. Absolutely fantastic breasts.

Don't worry about the Eagles yet. Good match up on Thursday against the woeful Giants AND no one in the NFC East is really running away with things, especially after the spanking the 'Skins took last night at the ends of Old Man Brees and the Saints. Eagles will still win the division as they will right the ship and finish like 12 - 4 or 11 - 5... Though the loss of Ajayi is big... Clement, Smallwood and Sproles can handle things (and maybe they make a play and trade for Bell lol... LONG shot there though) I think the Eagles are still alright because of how bad the rest of the teams in the division are. (Just my amateur analysis :D )
:kiss::rose:

You’ve got nothing to complain about... I would just go with it and enjoy the ride:D

I’m glad. Now how about cheering me up? Heehee ;)

I think that has a good possibility of easing the hurt.... let’s try it and see if it works

Tell me what it takes.

You're probably close enough for me to make it happen in person. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back