Threads renamed to British Standards

Hornblende

Exploring eloquence
I'm afraid some of the threads here on Literotica have been allowed to proliferate in a profligate and unregulated manner.

In accordance with British Standard 6969 (Naming of Erotic Threads) I ask for the correct terms to be promulgated heretofore. The following thread titles have been approved:

What made one say "bother" today?
Has one fornicated today?
Chastise the person above you most severely.

Yours sincerely

Albert Ponsonby-Smythe.
Principal Secretary

May I also propose "Has one engaged in smutty banter with the person above one?"

Would one talk about the weather with, commute in the same train carriage for years without exchanging a word with, or buy the litser above a pint (babycham for the ladies obviously, stands ter reason)?

Best thread ever.

May i also suggest "An amalgam of the most humorous (oops sorry...humourous) playground exchanges"

A sustained sharp exchange between chaps and the weaker sex.

To true my dear, knew it all the time....(wink).... after all a certain degree of leniency is expected of us lesser colonials and such....

(whispers) But some of my ancestors did just happen to be at this little place called Kings Mountain a few hundred years back. ;)

would one ever bestow a chaste kiss on the cheek of the poster above one?

I think 'Has one fornicated today' so lowers the tone.
I propose, rather, 'Has one persuaded a member of the fairer sex to lay back and think of England?'

Well I am enjoying reading this thread. I look forward to seeing what you all come up with as time goes on. :D

That is why I had a "question mark" at the end...because I wanted to know
how it SHOULD be...:rolleyes:

I like your title! :D

You obviously need more education in proper British lingo :D Now I wonder who could do that? :confused:

Place an injunction without prejudice upon the previous entrant

Back