Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I love it!
But dont forget the veggies.![]()
he didn't.
Merry Chirstmas, Bill.

*bumping all killahs*
Bumping all killer Geminis


Kill, Kill, Kill.
Wonder if my being gone for a bit will help me out???![]()
No, but being back might...![]()

I am glad to be back. Out of the hospital, and on bedrest for one more week...![]()
You take it easy and mind the doctors...![]()

I'm sure you'll get plenty of winter to still go snowmobiling...Believe me, I am. Didn't even have to do the wrapping or decorating this year. I just played Queen of Sheba and pointed...
It is nice to be spoiled at times.
I am disappointed about not being able to go snowmobiling this weekend. We are supposed to get over a foot of powder from the blizzard heading our way. And they still have no idea of the totals...![]()
Gentle in bed bump