Thread killers anonymous..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You take it easy and mind the doctors...:rolleyes:

Believe me, I am. Didn't even have to do the wrapping or decorating this year. I just played Queen of Sheba and pointed...

It is nice to be spoiled at times.:D


I am disappointed about not being able to go snowmobiling this weekend. We are supposed to get over a foot of powder from the blizzard heading our way. And they still have no idea of the totals...:eek:
 
Believe me, I am. Didn't even have to do the wrapping or decorating this year. I just played Queen of Sheba and pointed...

It is nice to be spoiled at times.:D


I am disappointed about not being able to go snowmobiling this weekend. We are supposed to get over a foot of powder from the blizzard heading our way. And they still have no idea of the totals...:eek:
I'm sure you'll get plenty of winter to still go snowmobiling...:)
Gentle in bed bump

Hi NB...:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top