Thread killers anonymous..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peeking in-between-banking-and freelance *BUMP*...
With hugs and warm blanket snuggles for all the killahs...:kiss::heart::D

Mommy-ing and a recently-acquired night-job are limiting my visits to the occasional distraction...I miss you all and the delicious stories...hope everyone is warm and happy and well...extra hugs to Limiwa, Wings27, Natty and Kendra (you two are sexy-adorable), KoalaBear, Miles and whomever else I missed last round...:kiss:
 
Peeking in-between-banking-and freelance *BUMP*...
With hugs and warm blanket snuggles for all the killahs...:kiss::heart::D

Mommy-ing and a recently-acquired night-job are limiting my visits to the occasional distraction...I miss you all and the delicious stories...hope everyone is warm and happy and well...extra hugs to Limiwa, Wings27, Natty and Kendra (you two are sexy-adorable), KoalaBear, Miles and whomever else I missed last round...:kiss:

Merry Christmas, Lovely. Hope Santa is extra nice to y'all.​
:kiss::rose::kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top