lakesailer_mi
Sailing
- Joined
- Apr 29, 2008
- Posts
- 65,816
Killing threads left and right tonight!
(as usual).
(as usual).
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Killing threads left and right tonight!
(as usual).
Those red shoes make me think of the Wizard of OZ Gemini bump.
*gemini bumping* Would rather they landed somewhere warm. Im sick of winter.
I live somewhere warm *bump*
I live somewhere warm *bump*
Bumping because I see FG for the first time today

Im very jealous Bump..
Hello Natty!
Im very jealous Bump..
Hello Natty!
Group bumping Natty and FG
Group bumping Natty and FG
That's better than grope bumping, so I'll take it
![]()

Kind of defeats the purpose, huh.Bumping to kill
Kind of defeats the purpose, huh.![]()
In that case, welcome!in past life and id's I seemd to stall if not outright kill a lot of threads..~shrug~