Thread killers anonymous..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah well.... they do these things to ya know.... ensure that we carry on working.... too many young ladies in the office and too many horny middle aged mid-life crisis men.... lordy, if it were allowed I'd make a killing on black market viagra :D

Just like you to take advantage too .... :rolleyes:

Have a good day at work, handsome. :kiss:


*snort* i thought you said feathers

hehe

I'm going to bed now ~ you have sweet dreams, alright? :kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
Just like you to take advantage too .... :rolleyes:

Have a good day at work, handsome. :kiss:




hehe

I'm going to bed now ~ you have sweet dreams, alright? :kiss::kiss::kiss:

i'm headed off that way too. the early morning shift should be here soon.

gs, have a lovely day at work. try not to drive the women wild.

oh and one more *bump*
 
oh my *fans myself* sounds yummy

i'm headed off that way too. the early morning shift should be here soon.

gs, have a lovely day at work. try not to drive the women wild.

oh and one more *bump*

*grins*

I will only drive one wild.... the one that works with me... And Yeah, I do make her work ;)

Sleep well slavey and good work on the bumping :kiss:
 
*bumps* "Flying high again."
well if I am the Aviation TK'r guess I have to be flying, and who doesn't like ozzy (although I don't think flying was what that song is about)
 
the sad list update:

Posts
koalabear 440
Wings27 386
DaBears34 289
Golden_Silence 274
Vampladydi 191
mark197205 142
le_sucre 128
availableslave2u 120
geronimo_appleby 95
Miles Long 83

morning, mags. :kiss:
 
morning bump,:kiss:

I thought about letting it die...but something told me not to let this die yet. :rolleyes:
 
Why Mr. Knight Wing, I don't believe you've joined the family. Care to? Since you just effectively killed our thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top