you still bitchn" about a few scratches on your ass.......![]()
psst, I like a little pain. D'oy
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
you still bitchn" about a few scratches on your ass.......![]()
she rents a parking garage.......![]()
she rents a parking garage.......![]()
Oh... one of them pay as you pump kind of places????
Well this is true, but I thought... ya know... I wuz unique![]()
You're special dear.![]()

Oh... one of them pay as you pump kind of places????
YOU! Are a fuzzy fucker. Just sayin...
I'm a slut, not a whore! I don't charge, I give it away for free

she flunked business........so no charge.....I got the addy of it from a panhandler.......
shows what you know.......I wax........HA!

she flunked business........so no charge.....I got the addy of it from a panhandler.......
shows what you know.......I wax........HA!

Ahhh I gets ya...
Yeesh![]()
.... I use veet myself for that 'look' ~ just sayin'
![]()

Aww thanks fluffer.. you are kissing yer way to the top![]()

No pain, no gain!![]()
Your top ~ your bottom ~ whatever blows your hair back.![]()
Ouchie!
I dunno about that... that cream if you let is go near the ass crack
Thats pain....![]()


psst, can't sleep your way in to an MBA, at least not that I'm aware of.
And shows what you know, I heard you wax, but that your ears are still fuzzy![]()
Ahhh I gets ya...
Yeesh![]()
.... I use veet myself for that 'look' ~ just sayin'
![]()
Ouchie!

Listen here you tart, I had two kids naturally without a stitch of pain meds. Don't talk to me about hair remover cream near your ass!![]()
I have no hair there![]()
I have you beat...5!![]()
Listen here you tart, I had two kids naturally without a stitch of pain meds. Don't talk to me about hair remover cream near your ass!![]()
I have you beat...5!![]()
Listen here you tart, I had two kids naturally without a stitch of pain meds. Don't talk to me about hair remover cream near your ass!![]()

It's not as bad as you think.
she likes fuzzy handles.....
you just need a good waxer....she's gentle......![]()

she likes fuzzy handles.....![]()