pleaz_me
Icing Queen
- Joined
- Dec 2, 2005
- Posts
- 47,698
um thanks I think
I was flashing back to the eighties when everything was killer![]()
I thought the 80's was all about Thriller?

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
um thanks I think
I was flashing back to the eighties when everything was killer![]()

ah king thread killer or is he the prince since GS is the king?? ugh![]()
Wow! We've grown!![]()
Wow! We've grown!![]()

It's not mine!!!!
Up to 31 members. We're doing well.

:
You are checking killer credentials I hope!![]()
Up to 31 members. We're doing well.

How's the wood floor Wings? I'm too lazy to go back and read what I missed all day.![]()
Ha, the floors were fine, the furniture didn't get too far scattered. I've got some bruises though. All good things.
not much happened today, KB and GA talked some armed forces speak, people flirted, new people joined. That's about it.
Ha, the floors were fine, the furniture didn't get too far scattered. I've got some bruises though. All good things.
not much happened today, KB and GA talked some armed forces speak, people flirted, new people joined. That's about it.
I thought seal was 90's ????um thanks I think
I was flashing back to the eighties when everything was killer![]()
just a kid....I flashed since the 70's.........![]()
Don't forget the "fluffer" position was eliminated by a pill ....![]()
Good thing she's got so many other smutty qualities to fill the void.Right! Our fluffer was ruled obsolete.Good thing she's got so many other smutty qualities to fill the void.
I thought seal was 90's ????
PMSL... had a black trenchcoat all them years????
I gotta earn my keep somehow.
you underestimated the resolve of a group of idiots......
evenin"
lol im lovin it
I gotta earn my keep somehow.
I'd say the smut and the kneepads do the job nicely. (heh, I said job)
that's where losing the floss comes in............
lol im lovin it
![]()