Those Little Quirks and Other Oddities

bumping this thread ... it's a goodie!

I don't know that it's a quirk but here goes:

I go absolutely insane when my ears are are being kissed and sucked on and tounged, so much so that I can get *this close* to an orgasm (or is that eargasm?). I squirm and writhe and moan and gasp just as much as if the same thing were being done to my clit.

Problem is, even when I plead for it not to stop, they always do. Damn! How do I get the point across that I really mean it when I say, "Don't stop!" Arrrgh! I mean, I'd really like to see if I can get to the ultimate explosion just from ear tounging, just like some do with nipple-sucking.

I'm also a giggler when it comes to receiving oral. Clit-gasms feel like an intense tickle and I just start nervously giggling. It's weird.

Not so unusual, but having my hair played with absolutely melts me.

Maybe more unusual, I love having my pelvic hip bones caressed. How that e-zone ever emerged :shrug:.

...And if someone did all three of these activities simultaneously I'd pretty much be enslaved for life. *drool*

Again, great thread!

I've noticed that when my SO is giving me oral...after I come my clit is so sensitive that I have to ask him to stop stimulating it, because it almost hurts....I also really, really love it when he bites my neck and my nipples...it must be a pain/pleasure thing but I've gotten orgasms from him doing it...and it turns him on as well so it's all good. :)

ok, well, for me.. i can orgasm just from having my ears sucked and nibbled but i dont like to, {which causes L5P alot of aggravation} but the weird one i think is him.... he gets 'sleepy stiffies'...maybe thats normal? but the few men ive asked bout it, never had it happened {or at least didnt admit it} anyway.. when he gets tired, and is kindof in that in and out type of sleep... he gets a 'stiffy' theyre as hard as a regular erection, but he cant orgasm like that... wierd huh?
~5PHF

5pintshefound said:
ok, well, for me.. i can orgasm just from having my ears sucked and nibbled but i dont like to, {which causes L5P alot of aggravation} but the weird one i think is him.... he gets 'sleepy stiffies'...maybe thats normal? but the few men ive asked bout it, never had it happened {or at least didnt admit it} anyway.. when he gets tired, and is kindof in that in and out type of sleep... he gets a 'stiffy' theyre as hard as a regular erection, but he cant orgasm like that... wierd huh?
~5PHF

Nah, most guys get wood as they're going to sleep and then wake up with a boner. Hence "morning wood." It's quite common.

As hard as a regular hard on? Hell when I wake up with morning wood (frequently) I could hammer nails through a 2x4. :D

Back